Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:33 AM
Default If anyone needs avatars for their stories or RPs...
Hello everyone! Jay here. Just wanted to tell you all if anyone wants a picture of their character in their story, RP, a special profile avatar etc I can gladly make one for you if you'd like on here http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?#. Now you'd probably be thinking "Oh, I can just make one for myself!" I guess you could but since I (sadly) spend a lot of time making avatars I guess I have more "experience" and I just darn love making them so much, so I thought it'd be cool if someone who doesn't mind waiting or doesn't mind being lazy wants me to make one for them. Anyway, the bodies, clothes and other stuff isn't exactly "my" original stuff since the stuff used in the Dream Avatar Maker are from Gaia.com, but they are my creations since I guess you can say i put them together in a certain special different way. You can look at what I've made so far here: http://www.tektek.org/avatars/JayMusicGirl15 and you be the judge. Anyway yeah. So if you want a avatar reply to this thread or message me. And if you think this is pathetic you can tell me also, lol.

This is my favorite avatar I've made so far:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:20 PM
I made an avatar. The website is awesome! I'm bookmarking it! The avatars are so adorable. And whoa, there's an animal party going on with your avatar! XD Thank you so much! Could you possibly make me an avatar of a boy who resembles an orange owl? The boy is goofy and a little uncool. And the dominant colors should be orange and brown. Could you do that? That would be awesome!
Anyway, thanks again!
And by the way I looked at your other avatars and they are all so cute! I never knew you could make them with such variety!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patmoose
I made an avatar. The website is awesome! I'm bookmarking it! The avatars are so adorable. And whoa, there's an animal party going on with your avatar! XD Thank you so much! Could you possibly make me an avatar of a boy who resembles an orange owl? The boy is goofy and a little uncool. And the dominant colors should be orange and brown. Could you do that? That would be awesome!
Anyway, thanks again!
And by the way I looked at your other avatars and they are all so cute! I never knew you could make them with such variety!

Why, thank you! And sure, I'll do that for you. I'll post it here or message you when it's done.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patmoose
Anyway, thanks again!

Here he is! Hope you like him. By the way he's eating a caramel covered slug...I found that and thought it was funny I also think it's funny because he's wearing glasses and owls have like awesome vision, lol.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JayMusicGirl

Here he is! Hope you like him. By the way he's eating a caramel covered slug...I found that and thought it was funny I also think it's funny because he's wearing glasses and owls have like awesome vision, lol.

Sorry i took so long to reply!
I LOVE IT!!!! It's so cute and the slug is so cute too! I really think it's amazing! My gosh I couldn't make something like that! Really cute! Thank you soooooo much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:56 PM
And i also love the little owl on his head!!! And the colors are so perfect and everything! Thanks again
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:13 AM
Thank you and no problem!