Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:40 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 25th Oct 2014 at 2:02 PM.
Default Package files not showing
Quote: Originally posted by atarashi
I tried
[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions by clown
BuildBuyMode Unlocker by scripthoge
No Fatness / No Muscles by scripthoge
and no Mosaic mod

no mosaic mod working, the other three not working
put in Document/../mod/ not extracted still in zip,

check sricpt mod on game options > other

how to make the script mod working?
thanks

My problem is the opposite.
None of my package files are recognized by the game, only the zipped py & pyo files are working and are found.

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMale
My problem is the opposite.
None of my package files are recognized by the game, only the zipped py & pyo files are working and are found.

How is your mods folder set up?
do you have sub folders inside your mods folder?
If you have sub folders inside your mods folder have you altered the .cfg file so that the game can read inside subfolder.
Please give more information as to what is happening and how you have things set up.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:02 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 4 - Installing CC
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content for Sims 4.

Game_Help:TS4_Custom_Contentwiki This link contains everything you've ever wanted to know about installing custom content.

Please do not hijack other help threads.