Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 2:53 AM
I need help and idk where to go lol( I'm new here) so. I have cc on my game just a little bit though. And I have the get to work expansion. When I want to go to one of the jobs it says I'm already there when I'm not I'm still at home and the patients come to my house o.o idk what to do. So now I have to do a regular job -.- HELP Me ILL GIVE U A FREE PICKLE!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrinityFlower
I need help and idk where to go lol( I'm new here) so. I have cc on my game just a little bit though. And I have the get to work expansion. When I want to go to one of the jobs it says I'm already there when I'm not I'm still at home and the patients come to my house o.o idk what to do. So now I have to do a regular job -.- HELP Me ILL GIVE U A FREE PICKLE!!!

First, please post your own thread and not 'hijack' someone else's, especially since the topics are different. That will help so someone will give a specific answer to your problem. Post a new thread and I'll be glad to help .

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 5:20 AM
Well I did state I'm new -_-
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 5:57 AM
Splitting off into a new thread. Simalary, you can leave the moderating up to the moderators -- if you see an issue with somebody else’s post, please use the Report button.

TrinityFlower, have you tested this without CC?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Smeg Head
#5 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 11:10 PM
Are you using any of Zerbu's mods that allow you to reassign lots and their specific function? His mods allow you to have Get To Work lots in your main town rather than as hidden, out-of-town locations. Check if that lot is marked as residential, because it sounds to me like it's marked as a hospital.