Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 6:14 AM
in need of help i have a mac and i looked up how to INSTALL mods this lady says this site works for both mac and windows and i all downloaded the WinRAR to try to help i tried to DOWNLOAD a couple mods and every time i try to use them it says windows file wont load error because i have a mac can anyone tell me how to fix this so i can have mods work on my mac
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HopeMarie
in need of help i have a mac and i looked up how to INSTALL mods this lady says this site works for both mac and windows and i all downloaded the WinRAR to try to help i tried to DOWNLOAD a couple mods and every time i try to use them it says windows file wont load error because i have a mac can anyone tell me how to fix this so i can have mods work on my mac

Please post a new thread for your issue.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 11:22 PM
Splitting.

simalary, please do not ask people to post duplicate threads or otherwise try to "moderate" here. When you have an issue with someone's post, use the report button.

HopeMarie, can you post a screenshot of that "windows file wont load error"? I don't really understand what you are talking about. Thanks. Also please start your own thread in the future when you cannot find one that's related to your issue, instead of posting in random other threads.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.