Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 12:14 AM
Default Changing of defualt body mesh?
Hi How can I change my pre-made sims' defualt body mesh? I'm using musculer mesh in clothes but my sims turn slim while bath, in nude form. I tried to do something with SimPE but I only know changing of skin color :/

Foxyy Foxyy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:06 PM
If you want your Sims to have muscles, then you need to find a nude mesh with muscles. I'm not sure about getting that into the game, though. Someone else may be able to help you with that.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:34 PM
[QUOTE=DesertTRain]Hi How can I change my pre-made sims' defualt body mesh? I'm using musculer mesh in clothes but my sims turn slim while bath, in nude form. I tried to do something with SimPE but I only know changing of skin color :/ [/QUOTE] I wanna ask you which bodyshpe you are using for your clothes? I don't know how familiar you are with simpe. Most creators usually provide a full body,top,bottom and swim and underwear nude meshes. If you find one which is non-default and you decide to make it as your default, I can walk you thru the process if you wish. It is not that difficult at all.