Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 7:08 AM Last edited by babyliss : 11th Feb 2018 at 6:57 PM. Reason: Solved!
WCIF: This Mop and This Plant?[SOLVED]
Whilst searching the web for new clutter, specifically a mop, I came across these. Much to my dismay they are not included in the D'l. If someone could help me locate the mop more importantly, it would be greatly appreciated! Ty for your time :-)
Screenshots

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 7:20 AM
Ooops! A little too premature, Google never fails me, hardly ever! Found it :-) In case anyone was wondering the mop came from the creator Zx_ta blog! Now just to find the plant...

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 7:21 AM
Its from an 8-3 studio set, just not sure which one, think it may be the fourth set pictured, but can download all of them there http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org...p?topic=31230.0

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:33 AM
Omgoodness Thank you!

Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:03 PM
Probably no one will read this but it's was weird, I casually stumbled upon the same plant whilst cc shopping for Sims 4! What are the odds of that?