Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 7:11 AM
Default It's The Gold Digger Challenge!
Hey there, guys! Here's my first (out of hopefully many) attempts to create a Sims 3 Challenge.
Well... Here goes nothing!

THE GOLD DIGGER CHALLENGE
inspired by The Family Man Challenge, a certain kanye west song and a lack of sleepiness at 3am

Before the Challenge Actually Begins
  1. Create a female YA sim in CAS. She may look however you want her to and have whichever traits and LTW (except for those job-related) you wish.
  2. Move her into any lot in any neighborhood. The catch? You have to keep only 2,500 simoleons.

Now for the Hard Part
  1. As in the Family Man Challenge, the goal is to have as many babies as possible. Only in this case you actually have to raise them.
  2. For every baby your sim has, you are allowed to use kaching 3 times (for a total of 3000 simoleons) every Sunday. This is the "child support" paid by the father(s) and this is the only way your sim can earn money.
  3. You may or may not move in another sim to help you raise the children. Your choice.
  4. You stop receiving child support when a child becomes a teen, so you must wait till the eldest becomes a young adult. When he/she moves out, he/she is allowed to take as many of his/her teenaged siblings as you like.
  5. Challenge ends when your founder becomes an elder and can't have any more children. Rinse and repeat if desired.

Just So You Know
  1. No CAS sims can be fathers.
  2. Your sim can have as many "baby-daddies" as you wish. In fact, I'd recommend it.
  3. "Fertility Treatment" your way to big numbers if you wish.
  4. Absolutely NO money cheats. The person you use to raise the babies cannot earn any money either. You must support yourself with the child support.
  5. Double the child support if the baby's father is a rich sim.

Scoring
  1. 5 points for every child born to your founder.
  2. 10 points for every different "baby-daddy".
  3. 10 points for every rich baby daddy.
  4. 5 points for every toddler skill taught to the child.
  5. 2 points for every skill point taught to the child.
  6. 50 points for every child that succesfully becomes a young adult and moves out.
  7. 15 points for every teenaged sibling that young adult moves out with them.
  8. -30 points if you choose to have an extra sim for child-rearing (what? it makes the challenge so much easier).
  9. -50 points for every child taken away by the social worker.
  10. -20 every times the repo man is forced to pay a visit.

So that's about it! Any suggestions to make it better would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:17 PM
It's to hard,i can't do it!!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 4:05 AM
This is amusing... And I got the song reference as soon as I saw it in the thread list (I had to come by and check to see if it was related!). I can't wait to try this when I get to play again!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:31 AM
I'm going to try this out!
One question! Is maid skeletion allowed or babysitter? If you get your moneys gathered that far it should be allowed right? There's ton way earn money without job
but it's sound simple and about possible to do so I will try this one out and Yandere challenge ^_^