Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:57 PM
my sim gets arrested so often...
my sim, maylee cann, is a criminal with a skeletak unicorn named dark. she gets arrested every time she goes to work and i can't have her get a promotion unless she stays for the whole shift. unless someone can help me maylee can't be the emress of evil
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 11:14 PM
#3 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 3:33 AM
I dunno ... several of my sims would pay a week's salary to spend that much time in handcuffs ....
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 3:50 AM
I have the opposite reaction whenever I play as a criminal –*I think I've been arrested once or twice.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 9:57 AM
One solution would be to delete the police station in Edit Town mode, then they can't put her in prison

But now seriously, one trick i used when i had a sim who was criminal was to save game bfr i had her goto work, and as soon i heard the sirens pause game, have my sim leave work and make her go somewhere, unpause game and wait until the police left, then had her go back to work.
The saving was just a precausion as some time i wasn't quick enough and she got arrested, in which case i would just reload my save

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
I dunno ... several of my sims would pay a week's salary to spend that much time in handcuffs ....

Now that you're mentioning that...There are plenty ways to avoid getting arrested, but none to force an arrest, really. My Sim got arrested once for spraying graffiti on a Community Lot. For 3 days she did everything normally, but with a sad face and her hands cuffed behind her back. Any way to force that? Animation hack, maybe?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Belzader
One solution would be to delete the police station in Edit Town mode, then they can't put her in prison

But now seriously, one trick i used when i had a sim who was criminal was to save game bfr i had her goto work, and as soon i heard the sirens pause game, have my sim leave work and make her go somewhere, unpause game and wait until the police left, then had her go back to work.
The saving was just a precausion as some time i wasn't quick enough and she got arrested, in which case i would just reload my save

thanks i think one of those might work because it's the first time my sims got arrested so i didnt know what to do

one time i deleted the school because homework was annoying :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 3:38 AM
That is too funny, Empress.

Paisley♥
"nimbo helba bob queek welp"