Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 10:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Boardwalk venue items not appearing in catalog
I just purchased and downloaded the new Roaring Heights world, and also the Boardwalk venue, and installed them to my game. The world is there, and the lot as well, and both look fine. The problem is, when I try to locate some of the items in the catalog, to make a custom theme park lot, I cannot locate them anywhere. The "Jolly Pavilion" and "Jolly Pavilion Rug" are the two things I noticed wouldn't work. If I try cloning them, the catalog switches to "misc decor" and "rugs", but they don't show up. They also aren't listed in "buyDebug". Anyone locate these things?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 4:59 PM
Alright, this is way beyond weird, but I did manage to locate these items. I tried, one last time, to hunt for them, sorting by "all" decor, instead of looking though each category. The pavilion showed up. Then, when I went back to the "misc" section, it was there as well, in a location it was NOT before I sorted by "all". The rug still wasn't there. On a hunch, I went back to "all", sorted by store content only (again), and then the rug appeared! Back to rugs, and, lo and behold, the blasted thing was there, and I KNOW it wasn't before! There simply aren't very many rugs to sort through. Plus, I has literally just counted all of them before going back to the "all" tab, and it wasn't there. Something about using that "all" tab made it appear. No idea WHY, but they are there now.