Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 6:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Trrees Disappearing Underground?
This is more an annoyance than anything else, but do people experience the bug where trees drop into the basement level from the ground level?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 9:00 PM
Yeah, it's a combination of both. The trees either lose all shadowing, or go dark.

Kind of frustrating if you want to hop into a lot for a quick edit, and have to spend more to picking out plants.
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 11:58 PM
Did you place those trees/plants with moveobjects? Sometimes it's enough to just go into build/buy and grab them (press the ESC key afterwards), and they will show up properly again).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 2:32 AM
I did place them with moveobjects on- is that the reason why they might end up underground?

The problem is easily fixed, but it's just tedious.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:54 PM
I have the exact same problem but yeah it is easily fixe...just annoying to do it every god damn time i edit my lot. :/