Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 3:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default How to remove these cupboards
Hi,

How to remove these things ? ( Those buildings are not on a lot).

Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 4:20 PM
If they are caused by CC, removing that CC and clearing caches should get rid of them.
If they were not caused by CC, I think you would probably need to use CAW and get the world files for that world to get rid of them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 9:45 PM
I think that this is actually a sign for already missing CC. My guess is the castle set from the Store.

But are you sure that these towers are not on a lot? I am not aware that one can build outside a lot, even in CAW. It may be a hidden lot (or hidden los) that can be made visible by typing "enablelotlocking on" into the cheat console after enabling testingcheats.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I think that this is actually a sign for already missing CC. My guess is the castle set from the Store.

But are you sure that these towers are not on a lot? I am not aware that one can build outside a lot, even in CAW. It may be a hidden lot (or hidden los) that can be made visible by typing "enablelotlocking on" into the cheat console after enabling testingcheats.

I have the castle set. I removed those cupboards of the towers placed on a lot ( the castle, the windmill, the soldiers barrack ).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 12:21 AM
Is that Praaven? Looks like you have some CC missing- there is a list here of what you need:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=488232
Make sure you have all of that CC installed and then start a new game in that world.

If you want to remove those items from an existing game you'd have to see if you can shift click on them in debug mode and choose object>Delete it.

If you want to edit the world to remove the CC, you'd need to open the world file in CAW:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 8:11 AM

Thanks it worked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Is that Praaven? Looks like you have some CC missing- there is a list here of what you need:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=488232
Make sure you have all of that CC installed and then start a new game in that world.

If you want to remove those items from an existing game you'd have to see if you can shift click on them in debug mode and choose object>Delete it.

If you want to edit the world to remove the CC, you'd need to open the world file in CAW:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942

Yes, it's Praaven.. I have the castle set ( interior and exterior ) but some parts are still replaced by other stuff, like the big castle door, instead I have that bright red door, at least I can change them in building mode, because the big castle door is listed ( with the few other medieval doors ).
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:09 AM
If you have the required items and they still get replaced by the game, then the only reason that I can think of why this is happening is that either you or the creator uses decrapified versions of these.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:40 PM
If you have the required items and they still get replaced by the game, then the only reason that I can think of why this is happening is that either you or the creator uses decrapified versions of these.

The doors are included in Praaven. I have also a package version of them.