Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 8:32 PM
Default What is the weirdest pairing that has happened in your game?
I'm doing a massive legacy and am currently on my third generation. I've noticed that Don Lothario and Johnny Zest are currently married, which is something I'm pleasantly surprised about. In other games, Liberty and Summer have gotten married!

What about your games? I wanna see what the matches have been!

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 9:37 PM
In one of my games Caleb hooked up with my other family's gardener. Fortunately she gives him the divine drink moodlet so I just let it happen.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:01 AM
Had WickedWhims installed... went to go play another family and when I came back the daughter was dating one of her brothers... In any case that was the point where I changed the settings haha
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 8:55 AM
I think I'm the worst. MCCC has made Caleb Vatore to married with Vladislaus. why!!! I know he (caleb) is handsome, but don't flag him as gay
Theorist
#5 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
I think I'm the worst. MCCC has made Caleb Vatore to married with Vladislaus. why!!! I know he (caleb) is handsome, but don't flag him as gay

Well, in the official trailer he's shown as bisexual, so I'm pretty sure he's flagged that way by default.

I isolated the cip myself because I was proud Sims 4 got bold enough to openly show something LGBT in their official trailers rather than just adding it silently to the game.

I mean, it only lasts a split second, but it's definitely there.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 11:19 AM
That is cool. And why shouldn't he be gay? If you play with MCC, you're taking your chances and why not just go with it? The only part I find weird is that the old crony is evil and Vlad is a gentle kitten of a vampire with good intentions.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 3:30 PM
wait what's with all the disagrees? I found it funny actually, especially that shigemi shared that gif image lol
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 7:51 PM
*brings up the incest bug*

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Theorist
#9 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
wait what's with all the disagrees? I found it funny actually, especially that shigemi shared that gif image lol

o.o Yeah why ARE there disagrees to this? Are they disagreeing that he's flagged as bisexual? Disagreeing that it should have been in the trailer? Or disagreeing that I was happy about it?

Use your words, people!¹

Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
The only part I find weird is that the old crony is evil and Vlad is a gentle kitten of a vampire with good intentions.

You mean Caleb is a gentle Kitten*

Vlad is the evil old crony! xD

¹If you are disagreeing that people should be bisexual in general then please don't use your words
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
o.o Yeah why ARE there disagrees to this? Are they disagreeing that he's flagged as bisexual? Disagreeing that it should have been in the trailer? Or disagreeing that I was happy about it?

Use your words, people!¹

You mean Caleb is a gentle Kitten*

Vlad is the evil old crony! xD

¹If you are disagreeing that people should be bisexual in general then please don't use your words
Woops! Thanks! I do get names all wrong.

The disagrees are beyond stupid on this entire site.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BMVagabond
I'm doing a massive legacy and am currently on my third generation. I've noticed that Don Lothario and Johnny Zest are currently married, which is something I'm pleasantly surprised about. In other games, Liberty and Summer have gotten married!

What about your games? I wanna see what the matches have been!

YA BOI GUZMA
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#12 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre

The disagrees are beyond stupid on this entire site.

You've hurt my feelings

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:24 PM
Well, my sim just died, but the grim reaper didn't come.
He just turned into an urn in the middle of the bathroom.
Wut.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 8:00 PM
I was playing my doctor carrer when other sim of my household enterd the hospital.
them both was able to make the tasks,and when I went home,they keep the "at work" icon/flag for ever.even if I restart the game.they are forever at work now,and can't go to job with them no more.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:02 PM
I came here to read Pre-made relationship drama.
Get on track people.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I isolated the cip myself because I was proud Sims 4 got bold enough to openly show something LGBT in their official trailers rather than just adding it silently to the game.

Here you go Shimi
-----

My wierdest pairing was Don Lothario and Mila Munch. I had him steal half her money and party it away, then divorce her and get a young girlfriend.
Now he has 6 children.

Karma is a bitch?
Theorist
#17 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 8:47 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 21st Aug 2017 at 11:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
Here you go Shimi
-----

o3o ooooh is that from an official trailer? Neat!

Edit: It's from the new trailer! no wonder I didn't recognise it!