Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 4:47 PM Last edited by Xandrii : 14th Oct 2015 at 10:00 AM.
Default The Warriors Legacy
~ Prologue

It's been a long journey but you and your small group have finally made it to what you've been dreaming about.
Freedom.
As dawn breaks you turn to your small band of cats and gave a small dip of your head, "We've finally made it. We're here, the first order of business. What shall we be called?"

The warriors legacy challenge begins.

Hey there guys! There was this other amazing person who's already created this challenge and I would just like to give a special thanks to them seeing as this was their idea (I'm unsure if they were the original or not. But they're the only one I have found with this challenge.). I've decided to create this one, similar to theirs although not quite the same, well except for the concept that is so with that in mind a special thanks to DJCanine9!
Link to the original can be found here

A little bit of requirements is going to come before you can actually start the challenge, that being that you need the pets expansion pack, because you do need animals, specifically felines for this challenge. You honestly don't have to read the warriors series although I strongly recommend it because then you know what this challenge is based about! So, let us get into the challenge!

Your goal

Successfully raise your clan with as few hiccups as possible.

To start

1 - When you're in CAS, the easiest way is to create a twoleg and have their last name be the name of your clan just so you don't forget.
2 - Make four-five cats, at least one male and one female although it is preferred if you balance out the genders, this makes the challenge easier. One of these felines shall be your leader, another a deputy while the other two can be whatever rank you want, although it is preferred if you make them either apprentices or warriors.
3 - Move your family onto an empty lot and create your camp and a place for your twoleg. I found it easier to create a basement without stairs for the twoleg just so I don't have to see them but they're still there. Do NOT delete the twoleg, this is important to the challenge!
4 - Make the territory your clan resides in, is it a beach? A forest? A swamp? It's all up to you!
5 - Pair your cats up into two groups, make each feline from each group pounce on each other until they gain a skill point in the hunting skill
6 - You're ready to play! Go get them!

If you have trouble naming your cats I love this website it has a list of Prefixes and Suffixes
I personally use it all the time!

A handful of rules

Haha yes there are rules
No one really likes rules
But hey look they're here and you gotta stick to them!

1 - A kit may only become an apprentice once they have reach the adult stage. Honestly who wants to train kits?
2 - Your cat cannot drink water. I understand that in the books they can, but in the game it raises your hunger stat and then you wouldn't have to hunt, that would defeat the purpose of hunting for the clan so they could eat.
3 - Warriors may become elders at any stage, but once they become elders they cannot and I repeat cannot become a warrior again and may only perform warrior duties if it is a dire circumstance. They're already retired, who honestly wants to come out of retirement?
4 - Be creative! Okay this really isn't a rule, but honestly don't have all of your cats die of old age. Maybe you could make them die of old age like force them to age transition and say for example: Lilyflower died during kitting
Because most warriors in the books don't even become an elder before they die! In fact it's why elders are so well respected because they actually reached that stage in life.
5 - The only mods you can have are:
Mastercontroller
Portrait panel
Woohooer
Story progression
and that one that enables your cats to eat more filling prey.
For this one ^^^ I would recommend the 3x one

Terminology

Leader - A feline who has acquired the rank of leader within the clan. This cat leads the clan, holds clan meetings as well as ceremonies and was formerly the clan deputy.
Deputy - A feline who shall one day become leader if they don't pass away first. This cat leads beside the leader and shall on the leader duties once the leader has passed away and/or the leader cannot perform these duties themselves due to some reason.
Warrior - A feline who has gone through the apprentice training. They can become deputy if the leader has chosen them to do so.
Apprentice - A feline who is training to be a warrior and has reached the adult stage of life.
Queen - A female cat who is expecting and/or caring for kits
Kits - Kittens
Elders - Cats who are too old to continue their duties
Rogue/Loner - A cat outside of the clan
Kittypet - A cat outside of the clan that belongs to twolegs

I know I have not added the Medicine cat / Medicine cat apprentice, you can if you wish but they can't really play a role that well in the sims.

An extra challenge

If it's not hard enough for you, how about you compete for points?

10 + - An apprentice has been made a warrior.
5 + - A kit has been made an apprentice.
5 + - A warrior has been made an elder.
20 + - A warrior has been made deputy.
50 + - A deputy has been made leader.
2 + (Per kit) - Kits have been born.

50 - - A feline has died.
20 - - A rule has been broken.
10 - - A warrior has had kits with a loner/rogue/kittypet.
10 - - A warrior has left the clan

Current leaderboard

1 - Xandrii (126 points)
2 - N/A
3 - N/A
4 - N/A
5 - N/A
6 - N/A
7 - N/A
8 - N/A
9 - N/A
10 - N/A

My current game

Allegiance

Leader -
Swiftstar - A mottled brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Deputy -
Owlfur - A siamese tom with blue eyes

Warriors -
Mothheart - A siamese she-cat with blue eyes
Privetfang - A black pelted tom with brown eyes
Antwhisker - A muscular black tom
Smokeface - A black, grey and white tom with blue eyes
Lilycloud - A white she-cat with distinctive black and grey markings {Tawnypaw}
Stripetail - A white, fluffy pelted tom with distinctive black and grey markings.

Apprentices -
Tawnypaw - A diluted tortoiseshell she-kit

Queens -
Cinderflower - A white she-cat with distinctive grey markings
(Breamkit and Dacekit)
Squirrelnose - A slim reddish-brown she-cat

Kits -
Briarkit - A brown and grey she-kit with grey eyes
Mousekit - A brown tabby she-kit with cream tail and white left fore-paw
Breamkit - A small grey and white tom
Dacekit - A grey and white tom with brown eyes
Fawnkit - A white and ginger she-kit
Owlkit - A brown and grey tom
Leopardkit - A leopard pelted she-kit
Adderkit - A brown tabby tom
Speckledkit - A tortoiseshell she-kit with green and yellow eyes

Elders -
N/A

Outside the clan

Holly - A white she-cat with distinctive black and grey markings
Shadow - A very colourful tom with green eyes
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:16 PM
cool I'll try this ^^ and thanks so much for the prefix and suffix site it will make my life much easier
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:58 PM
Allegiance

Leader -
Buzzardstar - A cream tabby tom with brown eyes

Deputy -
Mothcloud - white and tan tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Warriors -
Shadowstep - black Persian tom with a scar across face, yellow eyes

Apprentices -
Silverpaw - White/silver tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
Gorsepaw - Brown tabby tom with blue eyes
Queens -
N/A
Kits -
N/A
Elders -
Eagleclaw - white and brown tabby Tom with yellow eyes

These are the cats I started with. Basically there was a disaster in their old territory that forced them to leave and these are the only survivors.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 5:35 PM
My camp
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kairabugz
My camp

Wow, I never thought of something like that, I'mma try making something similar and see how it goes!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheKleptomaniac
Wow, I never thought of something like that, I'mma try making something similar and see how it goes!
thanks Good luck
and just a tip: I made the dip with the larce circle brush then I used the flatten groung tool to smooth out the walls and the floor
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:27 PM Last edited by TheKleptomaniac : 5th Dec 2015 at 6:22 PM.
My clan got took away by the social worker!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheKleptomaniac
My clan got took away by the social worker!
Did you save any time before the social worker came? if so you can just restart from there but if not remember to save a lot in case this happens
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kairabugz
Did you save any time before the social worker came? if so you can just restart from there but if not remember to save a lot in case this happens

Yeah, I'm gonna try and save a lot in future now
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 5:56 PM
Hohy crPAP how did i not find this earlier
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 1:21 AM
Bump le bump
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 2:52 PM
*Finds a dead thread*
Imm doin it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 1:44 PM Last edited by letitgo1776 : 11th Sep 2019 at 8:49 PM.
Forest Clan Allegiances
Toms: 7
She-cats: 5
Total: 12

Leader
Palmstar- a brown tabby tom with forest green eyes

Deputy
Currently a queen; see below.

Warriors
Firebeam- an orange tabby tom with emerald green eyes

Wildflame- a golden tabby tom with blue eyes

Mothheart- a cream-colored tom with amber eyes- formerly a kittypet

Queens
Daisycloud- a fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes- formerly deputy

Sparkflare- an orange tabby she-cat with white paws and a white muzzle

Kits
(Too lazy to write descriptions right now)

Parents: Sparkflare and Firebeam
Mousekit- tom
Foxkit- she-cat
Gingerkit- tom

Parents: Daisycloud and Palmstar
Snowkit- tom
Lilykit- she-cat
Oakkit- she-cat