Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children can care for their lil' siblings

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 19th Aug 2018 at 1:20 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2022 at 4:15 PM by TheSweetSimmer

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:40 PM
I tested the game at the other computer with the 1.69 version with only your mod and it seems work, so I think that probably there's some mod that causes conflict
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michela1390
Unfortunately I can't update the game because it is cracked maybe I can try to do the 50/50 method to see if a mod could conflict with others
Thanks for the suggestions, in case I'm waiting for your special version, thanks
Oh, well I don't think I'll be able to help you or not, cracked or pirated content is against the rules here... but well, luckily it'll just be a mod that's conflicting then.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 7:29 PM
Muchas gracias por el mod 👍
Test Subject
#79 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:28 PM
I'm using 7Zip. How and where do I download WinRAR? I looked at link, but I am so confused as to which one to pick.....
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monjr8302
I'm using 7Zip. How and where do I download WinRAR? I looked at link, but I am so confused as to which one to pick.....

You can use 7 zip aswell, but if you get an error when oening it, then update it

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 8:09 PM
Solved the mod works perfectly, I think it conflicted with the arsil mod interactions
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 9:08 PM
Hi Sweettoddler, Can you create some toddler foods for example by retexture the plate already existed in the highchair.
Also some drinks
Let me know
For the mod requests where I can post them??
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#83 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 10:12 PM Last edited by TheSweetSimmer : 11th Jan 2022 at 1:26 PM. Reason: err, typos.
Hi Sweettoddler, Can you create some toddler foods for example by retexture the plate already existed in the highchair.
Also some drinks
Let me know
For the mod requests where I can post them??

Not to be mean, but I'd like to be called "TheSweetToddler" or "Sava" rather than anything else!
And btw, it's not exactly that simple, I might be able to though. I'm not actually taking any requests at the moment, but I will later on. Oh, and there's nowhere to post requests, either ask somebody who does take requests or search for what you're looking for.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 9:04 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 9:52 PM
Sorry Thesweettoddler really sorry I haven't done it on purpose
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 3:48 PM
Sorry Thesweettoddler really sorry I haven't done it on purpose

No it's okay, don't worry
And perhaps you could search around for what you want on Google

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 4:04 AM
That just adds a little sweetness to my game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:15 PM
I haven't played TS3 in almost 1/2 year, but I'm psyched to get back in there. I can't wait to try this in my game. I also want to thank you for updating your mods! I'll be checking out your other creations! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#89 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:20 PM
Love your Mod, your the best! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:20 PM
Love your Mod, your the best! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:15 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#92 Old 6th May 2019 at 5:22 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 13th May 2019 at 2:10 AM
Woo hoo, I can recreate my old Sims 2 series a bit better now with this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 1:30 AM
muchas gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 6:48 AM
I love this mod so much. Keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 2:40 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 10:50 PM
love it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 1:00 PM
Look forward to the new version Thank you so much for all the joy you bring my game XXX
Test Subject
#99 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 5:56 AM
I can't unzip it, says it's corrupted or unsupported?
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Glitchrider
I can't unzip it, says it's corrupted or unsupported?

Update your WinRAR or 7zip and try again.

Page 4 of 5