Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 7:09 AM
Default Arches, Foundations and Columns
Hello!

I joined the site way back and have been on and off the Sims for years now. Recently though I've been neck deep in a build mode project that may turn out to be my first submission to the site. That said;

I am struggling. I want to add a particular kind of archway to one of the rooms in the house I'm building, I found inspiration for it in this image:

As you can see, the archway in the entrance of this image is fully touching the ground, it does not cut through, sit on, or have any overlap with the foundation that is also clearly there (given the railing beneath the windows). I've spent the past three hours scouring the internet for answers. Usually I find something concrete fairly quickly, but for the most part most conversations on the topic lead into the same facts, it's impossible to use multiple levels of foundation on a build mode building. So, my question is.

How did the simmer create that archway in the above image? Please help.