Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 1:44 PM
Default Missing Furniture!
Ok, a few months ago there were some promo shots of this space age furniture that included this spaceage doghouse. I cant find the doghouse. Also, I have read comments about how cute this furniture is that is spaceage, and while I have a few pieces of it, there isnt that much in my game besides a tv, phones, and a bed, and a nightstand. Is that it? Or am I just missing it somehow? Or did they reduce the amount of furniture they were originally going to offer or something? Just wondering, because if everybody else has it, and I dont, it might be hack related?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 1:47 PM
Look in your collections, there will be a space age collection, and a space kids collection. Check them out, to see all the space stuff you can't find. The space dog bed is the second from last I beleieve.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:04 PM
Okay I will check it out thanks! I never look at collections folders, always just go to the items themselves. (beds if I need a bed etc.)