Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:11 AM
Default Grr those wolves and grr a few other things!
I have three questions about pets:

1. A wolf came over to my Sims house one evening. They made good friends and so did he and the Husky I made. Being a fan of both dogs I though it would be a good idea to mate them and come up with a Wolfsky . Also the wolfpack leader came over and made friends with my sim and she wants to become a werewolf. Problem is the little critters haven’t been over lately and I am looking for a way to maybe teleport them over to my lot. I seem to remember testingcheatsenabled had something like that but I have not been able to find it.

2. Speaking of mating, I have seen others with this problem. My pets can't mate. Meaning the option doesn’t come up. It does with my Husky and stay dogs but not with the two cats I made. I maxed out everyone’s relationship so I’m stumped on this.

3. I remember reading back in the day before pets was released that we would have the ability to create custom skins and what have you with pets. When I bought it I was hoping something easy with bodyshop. I’m guessing I imagined that (wishful thinking?).

Well thanks in advance everyone!

Dead Metal Simming: -Gothic Lovin!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:31 AM
For question no. 2:
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=27590

I hope it can be solved like that ...
(Unless you cannot really tell)

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:54 AM
Yeah, I was going to suggest for Q2 that you might have two pets of the same gender - I've accidently done it already lol!

Q3 - Since they gave us no pet bodyshop, I'm not sure how we're going to be able to create custom skins. Hopefully someone with more modding experience can help with that, as I don't know what programs they use.
I'm sure in the future we'll have the ability to download ones by Maxoids, perhaps?
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:57 AM
Question 1, every five trees you have on your lot increases the chance of a wolf showing by 2% I think... so smother it in trees!

Edit: How can I tell if these things are wolves or not?!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:54 PM
They have glowing eyes.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti
They have glowing eyes.

Only the pack leader does.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:01 PM
The wolves are black and kinda look like huskies. I had a hard time telling them apart myself.

I forgot about that trees thing! Thank you.

Yeah they were two males alright *rolls eyes* Cant belive I didnt double check that. Thanks!

I was looking around the game files where it says pet skins or somesuch and they are SimPE openable so maybe they will have that option sometime. *crosses fingers* I'd like to have a pet dragon like lockheed one day lol

Dead Metal Simming: -Gothic Lovin!