Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:47 PM
Default Mod for more than 8 sims per houshold
Is there any mod where i can have more than 8 sims in the household? Im sure this is not impossible as it happend for one of the simmers (As a glitch) where his pregnant sim gave birth to 16 infants at once!!!

Hope there is one
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
That sounds more like my idea of a nightmare. lol

Many people have asked for this mod before, you should do a search before asking in the future.

As of now, the only mod that can occasionally allow for more than 8 sims per household is the Tutti-Fruity Teen Woo-Hoo and More which is at Sim Logical, which is down at the moment.

If your like me, you just want the more than 8 per household with out all the other stuff added. There isn't a mod for this just yet.

There is a Moar Simmies topic on it, in the modding request section at Tinkers. Wintermute (among many other modders) are currently looking into it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th May 2010 at 10:44 PM Last edited by raptors46usa : 13th May 2010 at 11:23 PM.
ther was a single mod for sims 2 i have it and i like it. there is that moreawsome than you mod but i dont agree on the things that come with it.
some one pleease create a single mod
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th May 2010 at 11:16 PM
(Oh, ah... You powers of necromancy are most impressive )

To display more than eight sims on the interface, one requires a Core-Mod... As you noted, Awesome does such. I believe AD85's EGC Core also contains the interface change.

However, there are non-core mods alternatives, such as SuperComputer, if you don't mind not having all the portraits displayed on the screen.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.