Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:01 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 13th Sep 2014 at 2:10 AM.
Default The Sims 4 - Babies Pictures (v1)
Post all your babies here!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:15 PM
Oooh first to post pics! Here is my third gen Sim as part of the legacy I am doing, his name is Jude. That's his grandmother Fiona, the first of my Legacy Sims!

Sims Fanatic since 2001!

Check out my website > Here <

♥ Currently Playing TS4 ♥
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:48 AM
Here's little Geoffrey

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 10:51 PM
More thread necromancy! Alicia and Dean's son Joel was born. I finally got some custom content as well, really like the eyes.
Dean looks like he's completely overwhelmed with fatherhood but he's actually domestic and family oriented.

Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 1:19 AM Last edited by dreamprisoner : 10th Feb 2016 at 1:54 AM.
Diana and her baby girl, it's definitely less adorable than it seems since the beloved husband wasn't there for the birth, he seemed to think he travelled to the hospital with her as a taxi service, before he toddled back to wherever he came from.

I would have Diana's face too...

A while later she had her second baby... only this time, my other Sim, Durer, managed to break into her house with the exact purpose of holding her baby, for what reason. I do not know. But he does not have a face you could trust.

Arabella and Guildias finally had their first baby girl, and they look great as a family too.

And here's Guildias's reaction to finding out he's going to be a father, a second time.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 7:55 AM
This is Minka Cherie Kelly, daughter of Siobahn and Charlie.

Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:16 AM
Arielle and Jade adopted little Aurora today.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 4:40 PM

I had my first set of twins born in-game last night! I did wonder why Aurora started to show less
than an hour after finding out she was pregnant . A one night stand with townie Travis Scott
at his birthday party resulted in Alice and Peter. Having babies in the living room seems to be the
done thing with my girls.

Unlike her sister's, Aurora's labour was really short. Didn't have enough time to get to the hospital!

Alice came first.

Peter was then born in the master bedroom.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th May 2016 at 3:50 PM Last edited by dreamprisoner : 15th May 2016 at 4:55 PM.
Heinrich's baby, looking very pleased.