Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:19 PM
Default Britney VMA TRUTH
I just saw this video on youtube!
Like everybody else I was thinking why Britney's performance was so :err:... not so good... It seams to be that her her shoe broke! So she wasn't doing her best at the performance, she was trying to save her ankle!

Updated video

Video

So what do you think???
Advertisement
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:51 PM
I think that this whole Britney thing is getting too much hype. Britney's performance was bad. Her song was unoriginal, and sounds rather like some of her other ones, the lyrics are overly sexual (as always), the dance moves were distasteful and her outfit was well...unclassy, especially for a mother. :S

Somehow, I just don't think the performance was only bad because of her maybe breaking heels. Even if she had worn different shoes, I think that it wouldn't have changed much at all...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:04 PM
Meh, I watched it just because people wouldn't shut up about it... she's got a terrible weave that was badly styled and looked really... not into it and like she hadn't practiced and wasn't really sharp... Wasn't a really flattering outfit for her though her belly actually looks better post-babies - she had this weird lumpy thing before... But it wasn't -that- bad, just trashy and lackluster... Absolutely awful song though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 9:19 PM
I really don't think she was in to it that much at all. As my girlfriend said before, 'If it were old Britney and broke a shoe, she would have just taken them off and continued.'
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:52 PM
Oh ...

Why can't you people just "Leave Britney Alone"?

Okay, okay, ...
It is really one other story. XD
Personally, I don't like or dislike Britney, but ...
I just have to laugh when I saw the guy or girl (hard to tell if you know) crying "Leave Britney Alone". XD

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
#6 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 12:37 AM
I am so sick of hearing about this girl. The girl needs help. End of story.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:07 AM
I really wish people would just leave the poor girl alone. It was a poor performance. The wardrobe, the dancing, the attitude, the song..it was a disaster. It was funny/embarrassing to watch the first few times, but by now it's getting pretty irritating to keep seeing Magazine's and TV programs and Youtubers (etc) trying to make excuses for her. I've heard she was drunk, stoned, had a broken heel, was pissed about something or other..and really, I wish people would just leave it alone. She's changed, and I don't think we're going to get the "old" Britney back any time soon.
I don't like or dislike her, but seriously..I wish people would just get over it.
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:38 AM
lol There was somwone crying "Leave Britney Alone"??? lmao!!!

Ok, I didn't posted my opinion before :P
I don't consider myself a Britney fan, even though I loooved the old Britney. When I saw the video I thought that it was another random Britney related video, but I really feel sorry for her. I mean, she has been through so many crap and when she finally tries to make her "come back" her heel brokes...
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
I am so sick of hearing about this girl. The girl needs help. End of story.

Yey, for stormy!

But I do think the media needs to leave her alone so she can get help as the paparazzi,nespapaers and magazines are making things 100% worse.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GalacticSimmer94
Yey, for stormy!

But I do think the media needs to leave her alone so she can get help as the paparazzi,nespapaers and magazines are making things 100% worse.

Agreed. I can't say I like her, but she's going through a tough time right now, and needs help...so why can't the media just give her a break? Just because it makes a good story, doesn't mean it's right to tell the world about everything she's been doing lately.