Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 1:24 AM
Keely, your hair looks good, and it really fits you, I guess I'd look like a clown if I had a mohawk hehe
Advertisement
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#27 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shantia
Keely, your hair looks good, and it really fits you, I guess I'd look like a clown if I had a mohawk hehe

Thank you, yes mohawks are not for the faint-hearted (LOL) High maintenance hair-style and the looks you get can be highly amusing also....Most people can pull them off, you just have to rock it out tis all....

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
#28 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
Thank you, yes mohawks are not for the faint-hearted (LOL) High maintenance hair-style and the looks you get can be highly amusing also....Most people can pull them off, you just have to rock it out tis all....

I think it wouldn't look good at all on me, and it would definitely not look good with what clothes I wear
Instructor
#29 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 6:24 AM
This is definitely not my everyday hair :D

It was my wedding day (We kind of eloped, which explains the lack of fancy gown)

#30 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 6:41 AM
wow keeley i love your hair and you totally pull it off which not many people can do
Scholar
#31 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 7:36 AM
Linuslover30, I've love your mohawk when it's isn't clipped down, and it's awesome, sideburns and all! But it also looks pretty cool when it's clipped down - I'm overly ambitious so I'll attempt to make a sim-mohawk just like that, so wish me luck!

Also,I know this is off-topic but do piercings hurt a lot after you get them pierced or just the moment you get them pierced?

My hair's a mousy brown, flat and a really long fringe combed back most of the time but sometimes (I don't dye) it turns really, really fake red - think PeggySims Red. Yuch...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:29 PM
I wish I could do funky things with my hair *pout* Nurses have to have "natural" hair color *scoff* Mine's presently waist-length and wavy, no bangs, medium red although I've been every shade of red from ginger to burgundy to purplish. Natural color is medium auburn with a scary amount of silver for my age. Unfortunately I have no pictures I sit on it though if I leave it loose so it's usually braided or up.
#33 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 11:15 PM
Its not like I have a hairdo. It just grows. Its long. Red, but now I changed it, slightly, into a browner shade. Like squirrelfur...Tomorrow Im gonna change it back into red. Intense, crazy red.
Page 2 of 2