Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: How many stars do you give the Sims 3?
* (Terrible)
0 0%
** (Poor)
3 20.00%
*** (Mediocre)
5 33.33%
**** (Good)
3 20.00%
***** (OMG awesome)
4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:14 AM
Rate the Sims 3!
PLEASE ONLY VOTE HERE IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THE GAME EXTENSIVELY AND/OR OWN IT. this is to help me tell whether it's worth the $90 to try it out.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:50 AM
Woops. I voted before I read your post. Sorry!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:02 AM
I'd say it's a good game.

So far it's not like "OMG DIF IZ SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETR THAN TS2!!!!!!!! LYK U SHLD ALLLLL BUY IT LYK NOW!!!" or anything, but still pretty sweet.
Theorist
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:04 AM
I've played it before so I did "OMFG ITS F***************** AWESOME!" it's quite fun XD
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM
It's pretty much like the Sims 2 but with a little more options here and there. Seamless neighborhood is pretty cool, but if your computer sucks (like my laptop) it's gonna be really slow going place to place.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:45 PM
Worth $90 to try out? Hell, no! There is potential in it, but at present much of it is simply unfulfilled void.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:01 PM
I ordered in on amazon for like $50. Now I am happy. Of course, it hasn't come yet. *is still camped by her mailbox being rained on* From what I've heard it's about a 3.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:48 AM
so pes, your recommendation is to wait and see where they take it and see if it gets better before buying it? Sounds reasonable.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!