Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 9:53 PM
Default What Candy Did You Buy For Halloween and why?
Halloween is That Time Of Season (in the Americas, I'm not Sure where else it is celebrated, it is also called Old Hallows Eve) where we have to buy candy for our "Trick or Treaters" So What Candy Do You Normally Buy, or Did You Buy For Halloween?

I Bought Skittles (although I love eating them) and Raisinettes (I love those too) and members of my family Bought 3 Musketeers and The "Grab Bag" Candy.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:04 AM
Haha, my family is mean. We're not going to give out candy this year. We're going on a trip instead of sitting at home, waiting for the trick-or-treaters. But I am going to be taking some to my school to give out, and it'll be king-sized candy bars for all!! XD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:29 AM
Oh we can't buy candy until the day before or everyone will eat it before the trick-or-treaters come.
We will probably do what we did last year, fruit snacks, mini snickers, and raisinettes.
I like fruit snacks, my sister likes snickers and my parents like rasinettes, see if there are any leftovers then it isn't a big deal because we like them. Lol.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:38 AM
it really sucks because in Australia we dont celebrate Halloween...
tho the shops still sell Halloween stuff we dont go trick or treating, my friend and i did one year but it didnt go too well..

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:43 AM
hath how come Austrailians buy stuff for Halloween but don't give out candy... I mean sheesh. I assume it's a way for companies to make a buck I guess.

Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:03 AM
yeah i dont no, i dont buy Halloween stuff, except stickers last year cos they were cute

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:49 AM
Since I've been back in Oz I haven't celebrated Halloween, but in Japan and Korea we would buy bucket-fulls of chocolate. Mainly from the Australian store in the embassy though so we had Freddo Frogs, Caramello Koalas, Smarties, Curly Wurlys and just about any other Australian lollies and chocolate we could get our hands on. Now, we don't do anything
#8 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:58 AM
oooh Halloween! i usually love Freddo Frogs, Sour skittles, smarties, malteses ( however you spell it xD ) those gummy bears, gummy worms, sour worms , sniggles, chocolate dolphins, nerds......and tons, but i just cant seem to remember their names xD. just dunk it in our halloween bags :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:58 AM
We usually buy fun-sized Snickers, fun-sized Milky Ways, Reese's peanut butter cups, and lollipops and such for those who may not like chocolate.

But everyone in the house likes those candies so if we have leftovers they won't go to waste.