Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:05 PM
Default Sims 4 and origin.
Will the game force us to be online to install it, or can this be cracked? I would like to keep all my games away from using my internet connection, even if it is just once (I'm a control freak). I really do not like when games that have no bussiness calling home do it anyways.

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:25 PM
I think they said that it will need you to connect online just once and then you can play offline. And yes there's a 99% chance it will require origin (it might have already been confirmed). And yes a crack will eventually come out at some point no matter how difficult EA try to make it.

why did i pick this username
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:54 PM
Sims 4 and origin is confirmed, we just don't know how annoying it will be yet. But don't worry, pirates will make a crack for it. It'll take about 2 weeks or more though, so if you want it on day one you're out of luck. Also, you might have to install a whole pirated version instead of simply replacing some files. It's what I've seen with most of the origin free copies of FIFA 14 on the web. Which means you won't even be able to use your original disk to install the game, it will be little more than a nice paperweight to support EA. And the download will be huge of course, so if you have any sort of bandwidth constrains, that sucks. But who knows, maybe by the time it comes out pirates will have figured out a way to crack it with only a few file replacements again.

You will also have to get your patches somewhere else and install them manually, but we already have a program that does that for TS3 on this very site. Might be annoying to some, but not as annoying as origin.
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Rafe Weisz : 9th Feb 2014 at 10:51 PM.
Well, it will be annoying, so I will wait to find a working crack before I even think about spending my money on it.

Edit: I like how many disagrees I got. People must think that if my post gets enough disagrees, I will surrender and let them control my actions.

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by litlegothcat13
Sims 4 and origin is confirmed, we just don't know how annoying it will be yet. But don't worry, pirates will make a crack for it. It'll take about 2 weeks or more though, so if you want it on day one you're out of luck..

It won't take that long

Quote: Originally posted by Rafe Weisz
People must think that if my post gets enough disagrees, I will surrender and let them control my actions.

You've got a serious attitude problem. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Alchemist
#6 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 4:47 AM
It's sad that the game would require online connection, but I don't suppose talking about cracks is allowed in this site, no?

Quote: Originally posted by Rafe Weisz
I like how many disagrees I got. People must think that if my post gets enough disagrees, I will surrender and let them control my actions.

At least there's something you could be proud of. Collecting agrees, helpfuls, and funnys has been too common these days.

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 5:26 AM

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 5:48 AM
Just wanted to say Cece15624, don't go anywhere. You keep being you and posting the way you want. Your posts count too and I enjoy reading them.

I have that image on FB when I am trolling someone that has pissed me off in real life. *giggles*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 12:30 PM
Cece that's so true, but when they "accidentally" break their necks it's SUDDENLY your fault.

Still is the water green and thick,
He'll drag you under with his stick,
See flaxen gold floats there through the mist,
He killed someone's daughter with his wick,
An arm with grey skin bobs slowly in the pit.
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 1:03 PM
Oh, so I attracted a troll. I like how she refers to herself on that pic.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#11 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 1:08 PM
Locked thread | Locked by: HugeLunatic Reason: Piracy is a no no!