Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:42 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Help Please!!
I have made a sim pregnant, she isn't showing or vomiting, or anything, I thought she wasn't pregnant so I tried again, but the try for baby is gone! Her vitals are all going down like she is pregnant but no baby or belly.. can anyone help me.. I waited 2 human days and maybe 10 sim days to see if she will have a baby but nothing... I deleted her, that didn't work, I moved the family off the lot, but that didn't work.. can anyone please help me thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:23 PM
Did you turn aging off? and is she a Uni Student? Any Hacks?
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:36 PM
Try the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" cheat then right click the pregnant sim select Spawn/Tombstone L&D.... then click the tombstone and if she is pregnant there should be a "accelerate pregnancy" click that and she should have it that day.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Whoselinefanatic
Try the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" cheat then right click the pregnant sim select Spawn/Tombstone L&D.... then click the tombstone and if she is pregnant there should be a "accelerate pregnancy" click that and she should have it that day.

I Just tried this.. It doesn't work. is there a specific way it needs to be written?
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 11:51 PM
Another way...download the InSimenator 1.6 (best choice is probably the DEST edition) and place in your downloads folder. Then start your game and click "spawn Insimenator" Try "accelerate pregnancy" or "abort pregnancy" If these don't work there is a possible conflict with other hacks in your game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistress64
I Just tried this.. It doesn't work. is there a specific way it needs to be written?

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Just like that, if that doesn't work GwydionOak is right try the InSimenator 1.6
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GwydionOak
Another way...download the InSimenator 1.6 (best choice is probably the DEST edition) and place in your downloads folder. Then start your game and click "spawn Insimenator" Try "accelerate pregnancy" or "abort pregnancy" If these don't work there is a possible conflict with other hacks in your game.

Thank you both, I will try this have a great day. :howdy: