Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:36 AM Last edited by NRJ : 27th Mar 2005 at 3:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default No Delivery???
I order groceries by phone (to the max), still, whe a sims goes to the fridge, they can't seem to get food out.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 6:33 AM Last edited by Zoltan : 27th Mar 2005 at 6:38 AM.
you are clicking to fill up that bubble so its totally blue and you see that its costing you about 500 bucks...right?

and your sim actually met the delivery guy and actually took the food hamper from him?
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 7:08 AM
When you order, you do greet the delivery person and the sim puts the groceries in right?
You can try selling the old fridge and getting a new one, I've had bugged fridges fixed like that before.

edit to add --- Eh, slow replies is a terrible side effect of tabbed browsing. Must make mental note to refresh page before replying...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:05 PM
I didn't see any delivery guy (Groceries or Pizza). But since I'm taking care of the baby on the 2nd floor most of the time, it's possible one of the other sims could have open the door. But the fridge is still empty.

I'll look into that crack.
Moderator of Aardvarks
#5 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 8:46 PM
If the food was delivered, you should see a basket somewhere near the front door. Click on it to put the food in the fridge. Word of caution: TestingCheatsEnabled is a very powerful cheat and should not be trifiled with. Be very careful with it, and ALWAYS reset it to FALSE when you are done executing the particular cheat command.

Whoselinefanatic : Please be very very careful in your advice with this cheat. You may not have had issues, but I have to clean up many a member's mess after it was used without proper knowledge.