Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:12 PM
Default Hi I need someone to create some more cool bondage gear for sexy sims2
Hi yeah well ok I'm not to good at this making my own stuff for Sexy Sims2 lol I know there is that ball gag but it is only male yeah bites ok
the new fade is using the girls panties that she was wearing fallowed with duct tape.
ok some got the spreader bar and handcuffs ok cool now how about shackles, rope, bondage tape um
bed with bounds on it to tie you Sims to and or medical restrains as well straight jacket.
then for game modds for your lovers Sims lover role play games (kidnapper Master &slave and which ever)
also some cool lover dungeon gear to tens unit etc . hoping another experienced bondage pro is in here that is awesome
at making this stuff and now where I'm coming from .
Now also make closer to family for all Sims2 from base to apartment life well I guess that about it I'll by some time again
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:22 PM
Sounds like you need this part of the site: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...S:Sims_2_Create

In future, please read the forum description and rules before posting a new thread in a forum. This forum is for posting your own non-sims-related art.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: Is it art NOW? Still no!