Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 4:23 AM
Default Don't Trust Anyone
This is just a random story that I though of and thought it would be a great story to tell.

Intro:
Katherine Thomas was not normal. She didn't like any of the girly toys or clothes that her parents bought her, urging her to try them out. She liked to get down and dirty. She was like one of them naughty neighboorhood boys who liked mischeif. Even though it's okay for girls to be a tom boy but it wasn't okay with Rob and Carla Thomas, very strict parents of Katherine. They wanted a girly girl, they don't need another boy in the house. Yes, Rob and Carla called their own daughter a boy, having her renamed Kyle.

As years had gone by, Kyle has gotten worse and worse at being a boy. Starting taking illegal drugs, underage drinking and more things that can't be talked about. Her parents were so furious with her, they just threw her out of their own home, causing Kyle to live on the streets at the age of 17. She didn't care if they threw her out, she knew that she didn't belong.

While living her life on the streets, she never bathed in lakes, nor didn't change clothes. Other homeless people didn't even want to go near her because she reaked so bad, even though they smelt bad themselves. But Kyle had a more foul smell to her.

By the time she was 21, she kept going to bars everyday. Drinking at the counters where no one dares to get near her. To make matters worse, people kept laughing at her for unhealthy body. She stopped going after she had enough of the teasing. But while she was there, she met a group of 3 guys who were considered true disgusting guys. A crowed where she greatly belonged in. They let her move in with them, since they had an extra bedroom in their house.

Once moved in, she got used to their disgusting ways, since she had to live in a garbage dump like house. She actually liked it there. But something was about to change. A really big change that can have a huge impact on a persons life.

Sorry if I spelt a few words wrong. I'm terrible at spelling big words. I should have the first chapter up soon. Enjoy and leave comments! : ]
Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 10:53 PM
Wow. I like the intro. I would love to read more! I really like your concept and that is very original. Nice work, and i cant wait to read more of it. ^^
#3 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 9:23 PM
I really like it lovelybones and like Mickey said the contest is great.
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 9:38 PM
Thanks for the comments. What do you mean by contest?
#5 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 9:24 PM
^ I think she meant to say concept. =)