Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More ingredients needed mods

by catalina_45 Posted 1st Nov 2016 at 7:15 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:44 AM by catalina_45 : info mod

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 8:59 PM
thank you !!!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 10:31 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 1st Nov 2016 at 10:43 PM.
Nice work, Catalina. Though just to make a quick amendment, it is my Retired Scientist Mod that will conflict with the serum recipe XMLs. The Doctor Career Reimagined mods should be fine with all these no ingredients mods

Also they will conflict with my Impeccable Homestyle, Impeccable Gourmet and Impeccable Baking mods as they use the same XMLs. Perhaps in future we could collaborate to make them have both Always Impeccable and No Ingredients. Let me know if you like the idea. Because I'll be needing to update all the same XMLs too now. The agony of patching...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:07 PM
Amazing, thank you. I was just testing to see what was causing the newest foods not to show up on the stove and fridge menus and I assumed this was it. Glad to see an update so fast.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:39 PM
Thank you for updating :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:45 AM
Thank you, I really missed the herbal one. I hate having to chase after insects! I really appreciate your efforts.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Nice work, Catalina. Though just to make a quick amendment, it is my Retired Scientist Mod that will conflict with the serum recipe XMLs. The Doctor Career Reimagined mods should be fine with all these no ingredients mods

Also they will conflict with my Impeccable Homestyle, Impeccable Gourmet and Impeccable Baking mods as they use the same XMLs. Perhaps in future we could collaborate to make them have both Always Impeccable and No Ingredients. Let me know if you like the idea. Because I'll be needing to update all the same XMLs too now. The agony of patching...

I'm sorry for the mistake about career ... I already changed. When I wrote I had brains splits after 12 hours of edited files. ..
I like the ideea to complete the mod. I will try to compare the files to see what changes are necessary.
I don't know nothing about drink... I could try to work only with foods files...
Please let me time till tonight.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 9:03 AM
Thanks so much! I am glad this has been updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 6:21 PM
@catalina_45 Thank you!
Can you also update the mod "Cloning Machine: Success Rate and Put Item In Inventory" (link http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=562921) please ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 6:31 PM
Sorry, no. I uploaded only the mods I used and updated for myself...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 9:41 PM
Nice fix
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 7:01 AM
It's a much needed update! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 10:17 PM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! Catalina_45. Just to let you know, I'm sooo hoping you and Coolspear team up to create the "Always Impeccable and No Ingredients Required Mod". Can't wait!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TS1-TS2-TS3
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! Catalina_45. Just to let you know, I'm sooo hoping you and Coolspear team up to create the "Always Impeccable and No Ingredients Required Mod". Can't wait!!!

Me too, but I must edit 372 files combining my changes with his changes... it's a huge work... I started, but it will took a while to finish...
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Me too, but I must edit 372 files combining my changes with his changes... it's a huge work... I started, but it will took a while to finish...

Wow that's a lot of files. Get to it when you can. It will be worth the wait for an awesome mod like that.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 6:55 PM
In my game the mod 'No More Ingredients Needed 1.24' - I only use the herbalism one, it causes lag, resetting of sims if near a cooker/kitchen - and dumps new collectibles - frogs, insects, herbal ingredients in family inventory. When used with Coolspear1's Motive manager [especially the Space Fairy Home] -> dumps added ingredients used to make serums, inventions - anything a sim scientist would want - but not usable - so trying to milk side-effect will cause only exception texts, and script failure on the items and stuck sims, and no more ability to collect ANYTHING. Removing the motive manager - results in usable commodities, but very high bills if not used/rid of every sim day, or when leave the lot and return also personal inventories behave badly. Stuck items in sim inventory.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poonkie8
In my game the mod 'No More Ingredients Needed 1.24' - I only use the herbalism one, it causes lag, resetting of sims if near a cooker/kitchen - and dumps new collectibles - frogs, insects, herbal ingredients in family inventory. When used with Coolspear1's Motive manager [especially the Space Fairy Home] -> dumps added ingredients used to make serums, inventions - anything a sim scientist would want - but not usable - so trying to milk side-effect will cause only exception texts, and script failure on the items and stuck sims, and no more ability to collect ANYTHING. Removing the motive manager - results in usable commodities, but very high bills if not used/rid of every sim day, or when leave the lot and return also personal inventories behave badly. Stuck items in sim inventory.

coolspear didn't update any of his mods...
Post your issue here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...e-issues#latest
after removing any mod, try to repair your game...
My mods works fine... the chef station doesn't have the option for herbalism recipe, only the stove and the grill.
Check your other unapdeted mods...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 7:23 AM
thanks Catalina_45. I did the mod cleaning routine. Since posting, I understand that some malfunctions are EA's. I was not sure where to give feedback - will post appropriately anything further. thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 5:49 PM
thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:49 AM
Thanks for the updates!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 8:17 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 12:01 AM
Thanks for No More ingredients needed.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 2:34 AM
Thanks so much for this.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 8:43 PM
S4S version 3.0.0.6 is broken... until will be fixed I can't update any mod.
Please patience.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 11:52 PM
So it this mod working with version 1.26
Page 1 of 5