Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 8:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Dreampod Glitch - Unusable !!!
Ther is a glitch with dreampods / into the future beds for me which renders them useless!! Any sim that tries to sleep / dream or interact with the dreampods in any way other than napping immediately disappears and is reset, reappearing by the household's front door.

I think it has to do with the little blue dome animation that appears over the bed when a simple uses it, since napping is the only interaction that doesn't have the blue dome and it's also the only one that doesn't glitch up. ( The error appears on any lot and in any town that I tried including oasis landing and my hometown). I have no clue what's causing it or how to fix it!!

Can someone please help me??
Advertisement
#3 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 9:56 PM
I've had the same issue and have never been able to use those beds. I did every trick available including deleting defective mods and nothing has changed at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 10:25 PM
I have had this for several weeks but ironically the glitch disappeared two days after I asked for help here the glitch disappeared in spite o me doing absolutely nothing to fix it.

I'm so glad it's fixed but I'm sorry if anyone else had the problem, I don't know how to help you