Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Stay in casual wear while playing sports?
Is there a way to make sims not change outfits? Like if my sim is about to play basketball he'll change into athletic wear and I don't want that, I want him to stay in casual
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:05 AM
You'll need to use a tool, such as Wardrobe Wrangler or SimPE, to categorize casual wear as athletic, then use "plan outfit" to make the everyday and athletic outfits the same.

If you want to do this with every sim, that's a lot of outfits to change, but I don't know any other way.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:45 AM
Or just click the simblender-Clothing>everyone>casual and they will all be in their everyday wear. That's what I do when I want everybody wearing the same type of clothing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 5:55 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 19th Nov 2018 at 7:42 AM.
TwoJeff's Visitor Controller can force certain types of clothes on a lot. The setting should remain until/unless you change it again.

Quote: Originally posted by TwoJeffs
Control what sims wear when appearing on community lots, both playables and visiting sims.
This will not affect 'walkby' visitors, although it will ensure they are in their 'normal' clothes.
Forcing naked will only make sims arrive naked. Unless you have a nudity hack they won't stay that way long.

More information about the rest of the features on the download page:
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=17.0

EDIT: This only seems to affect sims that are just spawning onto the lot. It probably won't affect sims that are already on the lot and have changed clothes. For example, if I set a fitness center to force activewear and some of the visitors use the pool or the hot tub, the Visitor Adjuster doesn't seem to make them change from swimwear back into activewear. You'd probably still need the Sim Blender or some other mod for that.
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 7:39 PM
two alternatives to Sim Blender are Sim Manipulator and insimenator.
from my understanding, all 3 hacks also have the option to change clothing of individual characters.