Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 12:46 PM Last edited by PuffyAmi : 20th Nov 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Default WCIF these toys/plushies? (Unsolved)
Anybody know where to get these toys/objects for s4? I keep seeing them in the Novvas sims posts, but I can't find them for download
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:22 PM
viikiita cloud room for kids? http://viikiitastuff.tumblr.com/

2nd listing on her recolors page. The blocks are in the pic
http://viikiitastuff.tumblr.com/tagged/CC%20List

that's it for me at the moment, but still looking
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 12:41 PM
Doesn't seem like they are from viikiita, I checked and none of those toys/plushies were in her downloads :,(
Thanks for trying to help!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:00 PM
sad face. I know I have seen them somewhere.

I looked at sanoysims, foreverdesigns, mxims, dreamteamsims, psyzny...lunaticavillage, 2sis....
ichosims tumblr is gone, so idk about that one.

smart not braining at the moment, so I will keep looking...

maybe Daer0n? you can look in my sims 4 shared folder, as I have her s4d, abandoned sims and Daer0n stuff, but atm I can't think of anyone else.
Novvas does seem WCIF friendly, so, maybe?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:40 PM
The original blocks may be by sketchbookpixels - I know they have some single A-Z blocks. They're for TS3, though.

The bunny plushie does exist as a TS3 version, and I downloaded it a while ago, but for some reason can't relocate it (my CC files are all over at the moment)

Have you tried asking Novvas?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 7:38 PM
I thought about the items belonging to sketchbookpixels of ts3, guess that thought was true. It's a pity it seems impossible to find them for ts4. Maybe they are personal conversions.. Novvas description actually says "NOT wicf friend" But maybe I should bother her anyway, better than nothing. And if I can't find them for ts4 then I Guess I just convert them for myself
Thank you both for helping me out