Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 7:19 PM
Gallery not working since patch!
Since the 7/31/18 update and re-haul of the Gallery mine does not function at all. If I try to save a sim or a lot or share it, nothing at all happens. Trying to close out of the save by clicking the x in the right corner does nothing. The game essentially freezes with no save of course. When I go in the Gallery to use a lot or a sim I already have saved the screen gets a transparency over it which makes all of the buttons unusable. Again the Gallery essentially freezes. So I cannot save, share or utilize anything to do with the gallery, even my already saved lots & sims. My ability to save a game is intact, My access and ability to see/use my CC is intact.

So does anyone else have this problem or have any ideas as to why this is happening and how I might fix it?
THANK YOU in advance for any advice/ideas.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 4:52 AM
Update your UI mod by Weerbesu (here at MTS) if you have it. Custom careers seem to be an issue as well. I don't know of any others. If you figure something out other than what I have listed, could you please let us know?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:33 AM
oh my god i am having the same problem freakin annoying
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:49 PM
MCCC discord channel (link on the bottom of their site) >> mods_news chat room
a lot of what is broken with this patch is listed, some stuff were already updated and needs to be re-downloaded..
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 4:36 PM
Not our fault. You don't need to do anything yourself but just wait for them to sort it. Everyone has the same problem. Crin has twitch message about it.

https://twitter.com/crinrict?ref_sr...rking-correctly