Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#2026 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 2:35 AM
Played Henry for a while, mostly to age up some toddlers and help Charlotte continue to get to know Kerry (the boy she's betrothed to lol)

So I aged up Jesse, who is Henry's grandson via his son George and his wife Luna. George and Luna LIVE with Henry, on a seperate house on the property. Partly of course due to the fact that there isn't enough land in the game.

I had wanted George and Luna (Villareal) to have two children, and she was originally pregnant with twins (Did not plan it that way) but Henry was abducted by aliens while she was in her first trimester and he got pregnant via that abduction which aborted one of her twins. :'( I still cry at night about that. So George and Luna want another baby but they can't because the house is full. Maybe when the dog dies...

A few days later (2) Meredith, Henry's abduction baby aged to child.
Notice how in both pics the family is standing around celebrating? I turned off autonomy for birthdays. Remember how we used to get so pissed in TS3 when sims would drop EVERYTHING they were doing to attend a birthday? Well now, with autonomy off, my sims won't go randomly research Rabid Rodent Fever or the Violin while some kid is aging up. Seriously that pisses me off.

So here are what the kids look like as young adults:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2027 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 8:36 AM
I emptied all the Island lots in Windenburg and made them into Jungle type lots. Then I moved my current favorite group of 4 Sims into what was Mid Nowhere. They are all naked, although, very kindly, I gave them shorts to wear when they go places. None of them are employed. I shall simply see what happens to them now.
Lab Assistant
#2028 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 7:13 PM
My Light legacy has been going well. Child B was born (doing ABC order on names - at random) they had a good Winterfest but Father Winter won't leave their house and he's taking a nap on the sofa.

Other than that my sim Amaya is doing well in her writing career after being fired from the doctor career. Her and her husband Paolo Rocca just aged up to adults. Considering more children but I always start my legacies off with females so the male son would make it interesting.

Also...Father Winter REEALLY needs to gtfo

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
#2029 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 1:16 AM
I hate how we always have to start with a sim in CAS just to play this game...... Anyways.

Did that and started on the Goths. So because in this iteration Bella is in the spy career (yea ok) I had it backstoried in that she was going on a dangerous case and therefore stupidly decided to fight her way to a divorce with Mortimer for his safety thinking he'd leave her and take the kids. Well he didn't divorce her he just slapped her so i had her punch him (extreme violence how did i ever live without you before this game?) and divorce him and he took off with only Alexander. And because i'm only playing with aging on for played households i split them up and then made sure that the only household being played was Mortimer and Alexander. Which brings me to really needing to figure out all the minute features of MCCmd Center and that's explained later.

So after moving them into my favorite lot (19 Culpepper in San Myshuno) and getting them over the divorce sadness blah blah blah I started making sure that Mortimer was a stand up dad. He leveled up fast in parenting was always helping Alexander with his projects and homework and even making sure he stayed in daily touch with Cassandra. So much so that Cassandra kept inviting him on outing around the city which i thought was really sweet. During this Alexander got the clingy phase and i didnt want that as a trait for him later so i made sure to make him go out meet some people and he met Max Villareal.

Got them talking and i meant for Alexander to ask to join the League of Adventurers and mis-clicked on the Renegades. Relationship was high enough that he got accepted so i figured oh well let's call it a bit of acting out over the divorce. Went to a gathering at the pool where i noticed one of the male NPC's sporting a large belly. I knew I had gotten male preg enabled for future use but wasn't aware it would be story progression enabled for NPC's. Figured it would be an annoyance ot have so many babies that wouldn't be aging but oh well i could deal with it.

It was at that point that that night later Cassandra called up Mortimer saying something was going on at the ruins and they should go check it out. Not one to miss some father daughter bonding time i said sure why not. Once there i saw Victor Feng sporting a belly and knew that something was way wrong with the story progression. All of a sudden Mortimer gets a very angry moodlet and surprise surprise he just discovered Cassandra was pregnant! He hadn't even moved out a week and a half ago and she went and got herself knocked up. He never even got the chance to give the little tart the woohoo talk like i had wanted him to. Well their relationship went south fast so i hjad him end the party and leave. He was going to be angry for like the next 22 hours so i figured why not make this juicier and sent him back over to his old place ot chew out bouth Bella and Cassandra for their ineptitude and also because i'm a dick who wanted to try out some more of the extreme violence actions. Bella beat him around a bit but he ended up chocking Cassandra to death and she died!

I had him leave after the grim reaper and i was in a bit of shock as i've never killed a sim before not even in sims 2. I also had him take the urn with him because i'm not quite sure yet how ghosts work in this game so wanted to be on the safe side. So now cue 2 days of misery and crying from both Alexander and Mortimer once he got over how angry he was about his dauther's pregnancy that he could understand that in the rage he killed her for it. Character wise it seemed like Alexander would be all over the place instead of his usual studious good boy self so when Max called up asking if he wanted to play hooky from school i was like sure let's do even more damaging character development. Turned out to be the cutest thing ever because Max took them to the nightclub in Willow Creek in broad daylight and they goofed around and danced together for most of it. That goofing around animation is the most adorable thing ever i swear. I also had Mortimer go back to Bella's place during this time and beat the crap out of her for her role in all this and afterwards she promptly threw him out of the house saying his behavior was awful? LOL was not expecting that, though maybe it was also because he was trying to eat a meal there. Maybe i'll have her frame him for something since she is a spy so i can test that out or let them give it another go since i did keep having to cancel romantic interactions between them when they're both enemies.

So now Max and him are best friends forever and all my earlier plans for Alexander are out the window because these two are genuinely shippable and i can't wait to get to their teen years. Cassandra's ghost finally made an appearance too and she's still pregnant and breaking crap all over the place. Also realized that I never bothered to figure out who the father was. So now unsure if i should let her stick around to see who the baby's daddy is when she gives birth (cuz i heard they still do even after being dead in this game?) or just let her go into the void before that just so she stops breaking the showers every five minutes.

All in all the Goths are now actually extremely interesting to me without their side cheating dramas from sims 2

ETA side note: Some of these mods when all together bring up crazy scenarios like the female comedian at the humor and hijink festival showing up with a slap bruise and Diego Lobo heckling her while also brandishing a gun and Mortimer just standing by watching the whole thing with a scared look on his face.
Forum Resident
#2030 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 4:13 AM
In my "Pleasantville" save..

- Claire Charming has moved in and is working hard as a doctor. Her social life consists of the Goths, as she's very close to Bella and Cassandra, and fairly good friends with Mortimer. Alex has been a little standoffish.

- Neighbors are whispering that Bella Goth doesn't live with her husband anymore. They think it relates to her intelligence work. The brooding Mortimer devotes himself to writing novels. Neighbors tut-tut that he had such promise as a scientist. "IT WASN'T AN OPTION!" he replies in frustration. The Goths have always been eccentric. Bella's current residence is unknown, but she's still active socially. When someone tries to broach the subject, Bella changes the topic or spills wine on them.

- Daniel and Mary Sue are starting to gain some traction in their respective careers as Astronaut and Entertainer (singer). They're ignoring their house completely, of course, leaving the girls to subsist on a diet of cereal and ham sandwiches. Mmm, diabetes. Still, it's a good thing the adults don't bother cooking, because Lilith and Angela have already seen both of their parents set fire to themselves. Not exactly a course of action to encourage. On the rare ocassion that one of the adults does something around the house, it's Mary Sue: Daniel is consumed with working out and logicking.

- Speaking of Angela and Lilith, they've declared themselves best friends forever. Lilith has achieved her aspiration to be a Whiz Kid (she and Angela play chess every day), and Angela is nearly done with her social butterfly aspiration. She just needs to befriend some random adults.

- I lost Bob and Betty Newbie, as well as Michael Bachelor. I think I made them townies or something? They're not in residence but they show up occasionally.
Scholar
#2031 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:31 AM
So Fionn and Kennedy got married on Sixam. I held an informal wedding and invited the family and they partied. They had gotten engaged on love day and married a year later on love day! But I hadn't played them for most of that time. When we arrived at Sixam for the wedding, the house I had built there was decorated by the game with banners, flags and such along the building for love day. It was like it was for the wedding too! I was so happy to see that.

They spent their first night together there on Sixam and jetted off to Selvadorado for a honeymoon. Selvodorado is nice for honeymoons but in some ways I want a more relaxed less-danger filled Honeymoon location (Island Paradise! Which I never played but still!).

Anyway I downloaded this really amazing ruins like building that replaces the lot where you go into the jungle. There is a sauna, pools, a picnic area, ect, and so they ate there.

Then I noticed her almost barf, and guess what! She's pregnant. They've only woohooed 7 times, and not tried for baby. But I have 1% chance of pregnancy through (risky) woohoo and well... there it is. My Finny is going to be a daddy.
Mad Poster
#2032 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 7:28 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Aug 2018 at 11:33 AM.
Last time I played... It was chaos.

I kicked Benny Olsen out and now I'm trying to keep Dana Carvey, Bill Nye and Alice Cooper from tearing into each other. I'm funny, smart and come equipped with a wicked sense of humor. Trying to keep my roommates happy without exhausting myself is hard, especially if they want me for themselves. I, as a creator goddess, have to intervene for sake of sanity for my avatar.

Lee Unkrich Splices Himself In!
(Sorry, but I have been somewhat obsessed with Super Smash Brothers Ultimate and the amount of content they amassed is staggering)

Anyway, Lee moved in, my sim self divorced Bill Nye and Lee is attempting to catch my simself on the rebound.

I gave him long hair. Some is tied back in a man bun.

(This was according to a Pixar employee who remembered him growing his hair out until it fell past his shoulders. Likening it to a horse's mane, he received the nickname "The Black Stallion" used probably behind his back. He shaved it all off during the production of Toy Story 3 (he was the director) Needless to say, when the challenge is for the men on the team not to cut or shave any hair off, it wasn't easy because some looked ridiculous, or frightening because one said his beard grew 3 times faster than his scalp. After a negotiation, the people who wanted out were to shave one section a day until they were done.

As far as my recollection of that story goes, Lee won the bragging rights of not needing to cut or shave the hair on his scalp and beard.)

Lee is trying so hard to woo the divorced simself of me. He's confident, a little geeky and a generally nice guy. He's sweet, but when Sims divorce or breakup, a blue moodlet will be present to mourn a failed marriage or relationship. My simself needs space.

He's new to the house. I better spend time with him and I in the simulation.

You know it's bad when, as a creator goddess, your avatar is getting more action than you are. She's had, what? 5 boyfriends so far and most of these guys are in an age higher than young adult (Alice Cooper is an elder). Some day I'll kill her and don't think this would be the first time...I have done it before.

Update: Finally killed her. She was of no use to me. She was immediately starved, reaped, soul dispatched and urn destroyed. "I killed her, ya jerks!" Then again, it heckled me with the fact I should have been more careful because I made her sterile and I wanted to start a family in the game again.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#2034 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:36 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 17th Aug 2018 at 7:48 AM.
I heard something on the news about identical twins that married identical twins and then they moved in with each other and people were making comments about that being creepy or risky or whatever and I thought,...I'm gonna do that. So I spent many hours in CAS creating a male that I would twin and a female that I would twin.

Left to right: Freja (FREYA), Heidi, Erik and Henrik Nielsen. (The two in the center are married to each other while the two on either end are.)

IF YOU THINK THE MOMS LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE BJERGSEN WOMEN, you're right because I'm not good at creating female sims. I mean I think they're pretty enough but ... They look like Bjergsens!

I got them pregnant about 4 hours apart from each other. The babies were born within about half an hour from each other. All 4 parents are caregivers to each child. Freja and Henrik's child is blond and named Axel and Erik and Heidi's child is auburn (like his father) and is named Magnus. Eventually I want another dual pregnancy. The boys look very much alike, they both have their dad's eyes.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE DISAGREER
Mad Poster
#2035 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 12:59 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Aug 2018 at 9:28 PM.
Well, my simself is pregnant with Lee Unkrich's babies (thanks to luxford, she's carrying triplet boys. I guess even us mod users need to trade advice)

Okay, Lee Unkrich, for those not hip with Pixar worked as both an editor and director for quite a few Pixar films including the Toy Story trilogy. His face looks a little like a monkey's but that probably unrelated to his obsession with primates as a favorite animal. (Death by Monkeys... favorite gag) I decided he invaded my dreams enough so I put him into the game, seems reasonable. I did the same with Benny Olsen.

My simself is doing fine. She's watching a talent show on TV and is still romantic with Lee.

And some ghost texted both my simself and Lee.

Edit: When I stopped to take my morning pills, I logged 3 hours of gameplay time. 85 and counting. By the end of the session, my simself, who I gave purple eyes as way of differentiation, was heading up on her 3rd trimester and Lee wrote two books, one on anecdotes from his co-workers in his world going from just a bunch of guys in an animation pit chucking things into the ceiling to fathers of large families and the weird moments of being their parents' children and one of their children's parents. The other was a book I specified not to be adapted into CG. I told him to have it adapted into hand-drawn, no exceptions beyond assistance like CAPS back during the Disney Renaissance (I gave my sim hubby a hard time about that during a rather heated conversation)

The both of us would usually nap from time to time. Being that I took advantage of the MCCC, I maxed Lee's skills out. He would sometimes serenade me, he told me an exciting story about a hungry monkey (he lives by the credo, "When in doubt, add a monkey." The Real Lee and his Sim counterpart are so alike, it's getting weird) he also donated to a universal basic income program and he set up the nursery.

(IRL, he has two daughters and a son, the son born around 2005. The cute thing about his kids is they'll sometimes watch the credits of certain Pixar films and look for their names in the "Production Babies" section. Me being 30, I find it very adorable that his kids are part of the sentimental value of the production.)

Either way, Sim Lee should be ready for three sons. I have names picked out for them (first and middle)

Vance Rainier
Joel Watt
Flannigan Pyros (peer-rose)

He currently looks like a handsome Greek god and he's got a bit of color to his skin. Makes me wonder what our sons will look like when you compared my sim self (Sickly pale) to his strange beauty. He makes daily royalties of $325 for his anecdotes on parenthood back when he worked in Emeryville.

I am actually glad to get back to my game. I've been miserable trying to get into a university that has sane (or at the very least, decent) financing. I will discuss with my father about the possibility of working from home for the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

Update: My Sim self gave birth! She and Lee aged up the triplets to toddler and Flanigan, the baby of the 3, is upset he has siblings. The boys have Lee's skintone and they have dark red eyes. All three of the boys were throwing Jackson Pollack style tantrums. And once again, my sim self is pregnant again. Lee's got his writing cut out for him and now's not the time to get writer's block. Maybe I should call in my parents to help with the grandkids they didn't expect. Besides, my father can teach them comedy routines like he did with me.

Dad: How 'bout them Yankees?
Me: How 'bout them Mets?

My first routine... it's like an involuntary reflex.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Lab Assistant
#2036 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 7:22 AM Last edited by luxford : 16th Aug 2018 at 7:48 AM.
I've never posted in this thread before, that I can recall. I've considered it a few times now as I'm hardcore into my legacy playthrough (albeit only on the 2nd gen). I thought this was a good start..

My Legacy family was out for a nice meal after my Matriarch's (elder) birthday, plus her eldest son's wife. It took a while longer than usual to begin with as the waitress with inconspicuous cat ears dropped their appetisers the first time around, but things happen. Until..

The chef decides to die after making my family's main course. At least she had the will to finish cooking for them before curling up and dying right on the kitchen floor. Some of my sims couldn't part with their exotic meals when they came to see what all the ruckus was about.

Within minutes, they had a replacement working her butt off! All of this caused my poor family to be at the restaurant all day. Well, time for dessert.

UPDATE: THAT CHEF DIED TOO, JUST AS MY FAMILY WAS HEADING HOME. I SH*T YOU NOT.

Forum Resident
#2037 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Unsearchably
I made a sim based off Jim Carrey, except he's black and looks nothing like Jim Carrey.

I did the exact same thing with Amy Winehouse back in The Sims 1 days, naming her 'Kay Winehouse' and making her a black woman with very short hair. I re-made her in Sims 3 when I got Late Night and Showtime, so she could test the singing and celebrity systems.

In my Sims 4..
- the relationship between my gamer-sim Austin McRae and his GF went downhill after one of his old romances appeared at his birthday party and kissed him. Also, his girlfriend's sister keeps wanting to flirt with him. This is going to end badly. (They're the Bjergenson sisters, Sofia and...the other one.)
Mad Poster
#2038 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 2:53 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Aug 2018 at 12:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by luxford
I've never posted in this thread before, that I can recall. I've considered it a few times now as I'm hardcore into my legacy playthrough (albeit only on the 2nd gen). I thought this was a good start..

My Legacy family was out for a nice meal after my Matriarch's (elder) birthday, plus her eldest son's wife. It took a while longer than usual to begin with as the waitress with inconspicuous cat ears dropped their appetisers the first time around, but things happen. Until..

The chef decides to die after making my family's main course. At least she had the will to finish cooking for them before curling up and dying right on the kitchen floor. Some of my sims couldn't part with their exotic meals when they came to see what all the ruckus was about.

Within minutes, they had a replacement working her butt off! All of this caused my poor family to be at the restaurant all day. Well, time for dessert.

UPDATE: THAT CHEF DIED TOO, JUST AS MY FAMILY WAS HEADING HOME. I SH*T YOU NOT.

That's an unfortunate accident. Let's hope the matriarch doesn't die so soon after those chefs.

I actually am glad toddlers can traverse stairs unlike in TS2 and TS3. It makes gameplay less of an over complicated rigamarole and lets the adults finish their tasks.

After the update came and I reconfigured "mods\CC on" I was able to try for baby with my husband, Lee and the pregnancy test confirmed I'm pregnant with a 5th child.

luxford, I should apologize. I didn't mean to ragequit on you.

So, I threw my parents out after "my" mother destroyed a doll house (I may expand on this later, but to truncate it, her mother damaged her with words alone and hence this motive for destroying my sons' doll house) I even yelled at my mother for being a horrible grandmother.

My father didn't mind. He was tired of cleaning the house, namely the toilets, the training potties, the Jackson Pollack tantrums and changing diapers, which, if you look at the animation in action, the diaper disappears. One can only imagine the mountains of dirty diapers in Hammerspace.

I made Lee look like he was getting gray hair. He has four sons and his wife (my simself) is pregnant with a daughter. My simself assures him he's like a silverback gorilla (playing into his insecurities of getting old (He's (IRL) a Gen-X guy based on his description of having an action figure of Steve Austin from The Six Million Dollar Man as a kid) and his fondness for primates) I even convinced him during my first pregnancy to add definition to his body, strengthen his arms and back, essentially pump iron to keep up with his children. He was able to keep up with the triplets as they were learning. By the time Umberto Nolan Unkrich became a toddler, Lee started to get gray hair.

It is a little bit of crazy with a heaping helping of random stuff I have to explain.

Edit 8/18/2018
Played a bit. Lee got punched while roughhousing with his sons that a moodlet popped up on my HUD.

I at least burned some game time trying to let my second trimester passed. For my 3rd pregnancy, I did my hair in dreads, primarily bright blue with yellow and pink alternating. It was from one of the packs. My son, Flanigan has cherry red hair, Vance has my dark brown hair, Joel is a blond (We have some blond people in my family) and Umberto has his daddy's black hair. (Lee's got ebony black tresses, but he's graying). One can only hope that our daughter is unique.

For those wondering about the name scheme, this goes back to The Sims 3 where the toddlers were given alliteration to their corresponding Eevee-lution. Vance comes from the meaning "Of the marsh" and is in reference to Vaporeon. Joel is in reference to Jolteon. Flanigan is in reference to Flareon. Umberto is in reference to Umbreon. The middle name are in reference to the Eevee-lution's element type or in Umberto and Esther's case, their evolutionary requirements.

You know, I won't be a cruel goddess. I'll let Lee have his ebony black tresses back. He'll go to the mirror, dye his beautiful mane black and I won't mess with his fragile being while he has kids with my avatar.

Forum Resident
#2039 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:03 PM Last edited by Mondenkind : 19th Aug 2018 at 2:31 PM.
Default A Blurry Legacy Update
I'm really happy that the screenshot bug got fixed because I haven't played at all after I had discovered my screenshots were all low quality but unfortunately this post is full of (tweaked) pre-update screens so sorry for that.

Ragna and Lucia are now both in their adult life stage and as always, I've adjusted their looks to reflect on that. Although people say that Sims 4 doesn't make a good job in portraying differences between the life stages, I do see a lot of harsh lines on some adult sims compared to their young adult pictures.

Lucia still hasn't found her place in life and tries to decide between being a stay-at-home mom selling self-made flower bouquets in her backyard or fully comitting to being a police officer..which is probably why she gets bullplum cases...

"So YOU stole the lama mascot of my chief's desk...shame on you, Patricia!"

Freya prefers option number one..not for the obvious reason of having three children at home but because she can feast on Lucia's customers without leaving the lot.

...because vampires need free home delivery, too!

Freya's new year resolution was to get a new partner and and so she made things official with her vampire beau date... although she feels like this might complicate things with her vampire mentor (who is his sister) quite a bit.

"Now we have to stay together (literally) forever happily ever after 24/7, never flirt or look at other sims...say cheeeeeeeeeese!"

Freya has been trying out a lot of different activities lately and is all over the place with her hobbies, discovering new worlds being just one of them...I can't really find the one thing that defines her as a sim but maybe that is exactly what makes her unique?

"Ugh, the local kitchen gets two stars!"

The twins have both finished two childhood asprations each and are now allowed to just do whatever they please...so they let fictional monsters fight for their life.

What is this thing on the right..the meh-monster?!

For Artemis (oldest girl's) birthday, I've invited the extended family to come celebrate and here's a thing I really want to comment on eventhough I don't think it's intentionally done this way, it just doesn't look right in my eyes.. Ragna's nephew's skin tone is not really that much darker than Ragna's but his father is black. Also, if you look at my legacy's kids and their mother Lucia, I think their skin tone is way lighter than it should be imo. It really irritates me (although I know the genetics aren't perfect in 4) because I feel like this hasn't been a problem with my first Sims 4 legacy but maybe I'm remembering that wrong.

I''m still not sure which game will decide who inherits the legacy (Artemis or Minerva) but for the third generation, I've decided to go with the theme of Ugly Duckling vs. Pretty Swan. Artemis plays the role of the awkward teenager with braces while I plan on styling Minerva as the queen bee. Artemis actually was a pretty cool looking kid so I feel a little guilty for making her into the girl who doesn't know how to dress but you know..a little cliche here and there is just what gives The Sims flavour anyway.
Forum Resident
#2040 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 4:38 PM
I haven't had Seasons before last night, but the game let me choose hot and cold clothing prior. I never saw them actually wearing those clothes, and I tended to give my Sims very silly options -- evening dresses, Boba Fett gear, tuxedo tops and bikini bottoms, that sort of thing. Anyway, I've installed Seasons thanks to the sale, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd now I have a lot of Sims who look ridiculous. Haven't played enough to see rain or snow, though.

In my test household, the Friends and Strangers place which was my original Sims4 house, the momentary peace caused by my sending half the adults to a satellite house has been shattered by all two of the three remaining adults getting pregnant. The un-pregnant is actually the heir, so I'll probably have to kick out little Liesel, Ada, and Liam when they grow up. One of them may stay if I like them -- 2/3rds of my current adults are non-heirs who I like having around.
Scholar
#2041 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 9:15 PM
My identical twins who are married to identical twins got pregnant again at the same time and delivered about 2 hours apart. Because of the calendar, it made it so much easier to plan out when I wanted them to get pregnant, so that the babies would be born and not become toddlers at the same time that their older brothers were still toddlers.

When a man marries a woman and his brother marries her sister, their children are called double cousins. In the case of my twin/twin marriage, these children could be considered not only double cousins by the marriage relationship, but full brothers based on the genetic factor.
Lab Assistant
#2042 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:59 PM
Things seem to be going quite well for the Hybrid alien twins once they left home and moved in together. I'm still too damn attached to my legacy founder (elder pictured below) to let her pass just yet, so I keep topping her up with youth potions until I'm ready to let her go.

The artsy twin, Jade, fell pregnant with one of the Bheeda offspring's child and they're starting a nice little family of their own, and will soon move out together. Jade doesn't seem to care much for carrying on the alien lineage and may end up having grandchildren who will no longer even be hybrid, who knows! (I actually don't really know how that works)

Whereas the Scientist twin, Aubree, fell head over heels for one of the female alien visitors she met at work. She vowed to keep the alien lineage going by reproducing with a pure alien, just like her father was, but who knew it'd be this adorable ditzy gal.

Although perhaps a little bit childish, she is somewhat helpful around the house. Especially with Aubree's collection.

Angelina the alien (I do wish the aliens would spawn with more creative, alien-ish names) plans to be a stay-at-home mother, although she'll be the one impregnating Aubree, taking care of their children and puppies! I'm quite looking forward to seeing how this family will turn out.
Field Researcher
#2043 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 11:48 PM
Love Day in my game and my sims are on vacation. Their wedding is the next day <3

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Forum Resident
#2044 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 12:48 PM
How do you know your butler doesn't do his job right? When he catches on fire because he didn't clean the dryer. Honestly, that one is on you!!!

"Oh no, my emergency snack is burning to a crisp!!!!"

"Ugh, I knew this family would ruin my first day of high school..."

"...it can never be about JUST ME!!!!"
Scholar
#2045 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:01 PM
Well I thought I'd play my self sim and her husband/son. She's suddenly found herself pregnant, again. By %1 chance, not Try for baby. This will be her 7th child with her husband. It will be has 9th, as he had twin alien pregnancy. But I'm away from that household for the day so I can play their grandson Colin JR because it's brawl day. He's evil, lacks empathy and has uncontrolled emotions, and I thought this day would be right up his alley. Then I suppose it's back to my selfsim to birth that babby. :/
Forum Resident
#2046 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:24 PM
@luxford Ah, something I forgot to mention: I play my Legacy in the "Keep The Founder Alive"-edition, meaning that she has to stay alive through all ten generations. If you're that attached to your founder, maybe you should try it, too?
Stupid people are stupid
#2047 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:13 PM
I use the MCCC to make pre-made families have more children.
I made the Goths have 5 in total. Cassandra, Alexander, Casandra, Alex and Jamie... Somehow I think the game is trolling me with those names...
It does something like this regularly. I had a sim that had four sons; Marc, Mark, Marcus and Marco...
Scholar
#2048 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 12:50 AM
Okay so my self sim and her husband had a baby and named him Nolan and then um... oh shit she got pregnant again?!??! And I was like wtf is going on so I looked at my MCCC settings and discovered that I FORGOT that I had made chances of baby 100% from Risky Woohoo for another save and forgot to change it back damnit so now we are having baby #8 together and its ANOTHER BOY. We only had 1 daughter together, why does he keep giving me sons (I only manipulated maybe one gender for the children early on)??? So I think I'll name the final child Hamish (Hay-mish) and then I'm snipping things in MCCC so he cannot have any more kids with me or via abduction *AND* I also changed the odds of pregnancy to 1% like it's supposed to be. Jeez guys just put on a c*ndom! -Said Diarmuid our evil son #2.

Also Colin is officially the most prolific male in the game. 8 human children and 2 via abduction (twins) for a grand total of 10 babies. Help.
Forum Resident
#2049 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 12:58 AM
Tatiana recently had her first woohoo in the closet. When she emerged to find out that not only was her mother DYING outside, but the entire family was right outside the closet door mourning, it...got a little awkward.

Also, while exploring Seasons, I renamed Harvestfest into The Big Game, then ditched the gnomes for watching sports. Loveday was tweaked -- out go dates and flowers, in come stories, a festive spirit, singing, and remembering dead people. I call it the Feast of Caritas.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2050 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:11 PM
One of my naked sims got eaten by a cow plant which was very upsetting. I was fond of that sim. Anyhow, at the moment I'm in Murkland playing a family I made especially, the Abbots. There are four of them, Grover and Emmie are the parents, and they have two kids, Selena and Brooklyn. Brooklyn is wild and spends a lot of time just running about the lot and dropping paint everywhere. The adults are both slobs, so they never clean up anything. There are already plates everywhere and piles of dirty laundry. Enjoying them enormously.
Page 82 of 104