Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 10:24 PM
The little mermaid challenge
This is a sims 4 challenge.
PART 1
Start off with two sims, Athena and Triton. They must both be ADULTS and must have the following traits:
Athena- Family orientated, Music lover and Cheerful.
Triton-Family orientated, Romantic and Hot headed.

The house must consist of:
A table with eight chairs
A master bedroom
A bedroom for the daughters of Triton, their beds must be the color of their tails (if there is not the exact color it can be loosely based)
A swimming pool (any size)
Two large flowerbeds for Athena to grow flowers.

You must have seven girls (all born of Triton and Athena) in their age order and have a certain color of hair:
Attina-light brown
Alana-black
Adella-dark brown
Aquata-dark brown
Arista-white blonde
Andrina-golden blonde
Ariel- red

1.They must all be girls and if Athena has a boy you must let him be taken away by social services.
2.After Ariel is born you must put Athena in a doorless room and not let her out.
3.You can have as much money as you want and get whatever house you want but as a bonus challenge you may play normally while you play the main challenge.
4.When Ariel ages into a young adult you must place a sim named Eric (whatever last name you'd like).
5.You have three days to get Ariel's love bar with Eric full and if you don't by 6pm you fail the challenge.
6.You can give the mersisters and Eric whatever traits you think fit.
7.You complete part one of this challenge when Ariel and Eric get married.

PART 2

1.Ariel and Eric must have a daughter named Melody (must have black hair) and if you have a boy do the same as with Athena and Triton.
2.When Melody ages into a child she will meet a boy with white blonde hair named Edward.
3.By the time she is a teenager she must be best friends with Edward and while she is a teenager she should try and turn the relationship in the romantic direction.
4.Her parents dissaprove of the relationship and Melody must not speak to them after they tell her.
5.When Melody ages into a young adult she and Edward must be boyfriend and girlfriend.
6.While Melody is a young adult she must be pregnant.
7.She and Edward must be married before she turns into an adult and they must have full friendly and romantic bars.

This part is less of a challenge and more of a continuation and if you want you can continue the generation.
Oh and you must keep Athena's flowers alive throughout all of this.
Good Luck!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:01 AM
Could you change the hair colors in the mirror or the salon? If they have to be born with it it's nearly impossible.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:54 AM
For one thing, you should be posting this is in the Sims 4 Challenges, not Sims 3. Another thing, the max amount of sims in a household is 8, so... it's kinda impossible unless Athena only has 6 daughters. And for part 2... that's nothing like the movie. I don't think Melody likes Edward that much. And anyways, it's her parents that want her to meet Edward in the first place.

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beachbug98
Could you change the hair colors in the mirror or the salon? If they have to be born with it it's nearly impossible.

Yes you can otherwise it would be impossible!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
For one thing, you should be posting this is in the Sims 4 Challenges, not Sims 3. Another thing, the max amount of sims in a household is 8, so... it's kinda impossible unless Athena only has 6 daughters. And for part 2... that's nothing like the movie. I don't think Melody likes Edward that much. And anyways, it's her parents that want her to meet Edward in the first place.

1. I didn't realise it was in sims 3 challenges and I'm not sure how to change it over
2. I did think about this and you can age up the first two sisters and move them out to make room
3. Part two was just for fun if you want to and I wasn't trying to follow the movie
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 5:48 PM
Just copy and paste the challenge over to TS4 challenges and you should be good. ^.^