Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 4:03 PM
Default 100 Kitten Challenge!
Back story: As a kid, you always wanted a cat, it didn't matter what they looked like, you just wanted one, despite your parent's hatred of the fuzzy creatures. Your dream job was always to be a cat breeder. Now, with your own house and money, you finally decided to get your very own fluff ball to breed! However, not all is well, in getting your precious cuddle buddy you ended up with the laziest, most aggressive fur ball in town! Can you still save your dream of cat breeding, better yet, can you make sure the kittens are fit to adopt out?

_RULES_
- You must have only 1 sim, you can't double team this.
- That 1 sim must have the cat person trait and the friendly trait, the rest are up to you.
- The cat must have the 3 following traits. Lazy, aggressive, and destructive.
- You can only use motherlode twice in the entire challenge (once in the beginning, the other when you need it)
- Your sim can only have a part-time job
- You may add males to breed with as the challenge goes on, they have no specific requirements
- The kittens must have at least 1 or 2 (depending on how difficult you want to make this for yourself) positive trait/s
- NO MODS TO DE-AGE YOUR CAT IF SHE BECOMES AN ELDER
- Adopt all unwanted kittens out no matter what when in need of space
- None of the kittens can have kittens when in your household

Goals
- Have 100 kittens that aren't complete jerks

Scoring table (out of 100)
+1 for each good kitten born (1 or 2 positive traits at least)
-1 for each jerk kitten born (all 3 negative traits, if you decide 1 as the positive requirement, 2 if you decide 2 as the positive requirement)
-2 if a kitten dies
-10 if a kitten that you kept gets knocked up instead of the mother

The challenge ends when your original breeding cat dies or becomes an elder and can't breed anymore. This is when you tally up your score.

Have fun! If you find any major issues with my challenge, please tell me immediately!

Credit: The original poster of the 100 baby challenge, I apologize for not being able to find the thread
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:50 PM
I think this challenge is really interesting. I'm going to try this right now. Hopefully this thread will start getting a little more busier, as I often need inspiration to finish a challenge. Again, I'm going to start this challenge right now! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
I think this challenge is really interesting. I'm going to try this right now. Hopefully this thread will start getting a little more busier, as I often need inspiration to finish a challenge. Again, I'm going to start this challenge right now! :D

Good luck! Please inform me if there are any big difficulty issues!