Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 12:37 AM
Default Pregnancy Pictures (v6)
Ahh, the joys and pains of expectant motherhood/fatherhood. Show us all your mommies/daddies-to-be with their belly bumps here!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 10:02 AM
My sim in a good mood during her pregnancy, She had such a big belly.

Tanja Katz (Tara kat) Lost in her thoughts during her first pregnancy.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:30 PM
My Uglacy spouse Hilda majestically walking.
Chester Gieke before having his alien child
And Martha at her first-born's birthday
Also, a mother-to-be in my medieval game.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 2:31 AM Last edited by bb18 : 13th Mar 2013 at 2:38 AM. Reason: Added extra pic and made it smaller
Here's Beau Broke and Jane Stacks. She is ready to pop!

And here's Darla Pleasant (maiden name Dreamer) doing some pregnancy yoga.

If you're Dirk, I want to be your Lilith. <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:27 AM
Most of my females have given birth but here is two photos I have!

This is Jennifer Burb with her second child. Her and John decided to try for baby on their own through ACR while Lucy was IN THE ROOM. They shooed her and I was like, noooo!

And this is Dina Caliente with Mortimor's kid.

Marebear<3333
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 3:15 PM

Sparrow Mander invited her family - including her ob/gyn, brother-in-law Dr. Ezekial Hawkins - over on her due date, but when push came to shove, they weren't much help.

Sparrow's sister Harriet Ottomas manages not to throw up twice in quick succession, but is left in the uncomfortable state of being queasy and hungry at the same time. Fortunately her husband, who dotes on her, has today off and he doesn't let her lift a finger - she can just sit on the couch and study parenting while he cooks and cleans and weeds the garden.

Her postprandial nap is interrupted by having to get up to pop.

She's happy about it, though. Now she can go back to sleep without being afraid of how she'll feel when she wakes up.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:29 AM
Riley Broke rubs her pregnant belly while in the bathroom as her husband Rick Broke bathes their toddler son, Evan. (She was actually thinking of food, but I liked the action)

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:07 PM

Billie steps out of the tub and immediately goes into labor. Fortunately (?) her ob/gyn came home from work with her father-in-law today (you can see him in the mirror, waiting for her husband to get out of the way).

Contemplation by Peni G, on Flickr

Rescue pet Taffy gets onto the counter for a good view when Minnie Newson gives birth to twins in the kitchen.

Poor Hi Thyme can't catch a break. How is he supposed to go on 50 first dates if life keeps throwing him curve balls like this?

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 10:56 PM
Larry London is excited to become a father for the time with his wife Annie:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 11:43 AM
Default Widespot Happenings
Candy Hart talks to her friend Penny Weiss's belly. While Candy's further along -- and gave birth to her daughter Pink the next day -- it's hard tell from the picture: Penny got big fast.

Skye Weiss rubs his daughter's belly. While he may not like the father of Penny's babies, he loves Penny and knows he'll love his grandbabies just as much.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 4:35 AM

Circe Beaker getting her first bump for what's been a rocky and not-exactly-welcome pregnancy. She looks pleased...to get out of the hospital for a while!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Liv : 29th Apr 2013 at 4:22 PM.
Klarysa Wolff and the rest of her family

Rufin, her husband and happy dad-to-be

And Klarysa's mother in law and future grandma, Sylwana.

Baby getting out!

Little Herbert was born.

But it's not the end! :D

Btw, the sim from my avatar is Juliana Wolff, Rufin's younger sister
Scholar
#13 Old 8th May 2013 at 9:57 PM

"Wow, I didn't know PlantSims could get pregnant!" Rose just smiled shyly, unused to attention and wondering if humans really liked to eat this weird stuff.

Samantha Ottomas realizing she's going to have to leave David in charge of Sharla and Tommy.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:17 PM

Summer helps her father prepare for the advent of a little bundle of responsibility!

Helen's day so far: Wake, throw up, shower, throw up, eat breakfast, throw up, throw up, clear table...

Daisy Ottomas has been pacing herself, but she's still all tuckered out in the middle of the afternoon. Tom better get that next mechanical point quietly.

Awww by Peni G, on Flickr

Instructor
#15 Old 25th May 2013 at 12:32 PM
Taylor Alexander

Taylor, a single woman, 2 pets, 1 unborn child. Has some lovely pregnancy Pics!

Going on Holiday

and painting her amazing art!

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Scholar
#16 Old 29th May 2013 at 5:53 PM

Dina's not letting what was supposed to get her quickly married to Mortimer slow her path to promotion. Considering the way the Goth situation is going, a lifetime military career looks like a good option. Notice how displeased she looks?
Instructor
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 7:05 PM
Ericka and Lucas Attention were excited about the upcoming birth of their first child together.

Ericka gave birth to a boy, Owen, who also has three older half-siblings from Ericka's previous marriage to my legacy heir, Jeremy.

Also expecting their first child, Julie and Blake Phillips.

They are now the proud parents of a sweet little girl, Marina.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#18 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 2:29 PM

Titania Gossamer, nearly losing the baby while on her third bump. I'm worried about her -- I saved and exited the hospital just after the scare was over (you can see it's dawn outside the window) so do you think I should use her being there as justification to speed things up a bit with the InTeen speed-up-pregnancy function? I don't know why she's having such a bad time, but she's already died once...
Mad Poster
#19 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 10:33 PM

Skye Weiss, though cripplingly shy, has no difficulty talking to babies who can't see him yet. Mary Land grew up with his little girl Penny, so he's not afraid to talk through her.

Skye's little girl Penny, by the way, is in similar case. She and Mary got pregnant on the same day.

Sandy Beech comes waddling by in the middle of the night, and Rhett Hart runs out to meet her. "It's mine, isn't it?"
"I don't know - maybe?"
"You could leave him -"
"Don't be ridiculous! Rhett, listen, even if it's not his - you don't really want to marry me."
"But - it's my kid."
"You don't know that and neither do I. We had fun. But it's over. It has to be. Or, anyway, mostly over."

Meanwhile, in Drama Acres, sisters Daisy Ottomas and Helen Wheels went maternity shopping together.

Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 1:04 AM
Daniel & Marie-Sue Pleasant pregnant with their first.

Scholar
#21 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 10:13 PM

Circe uses the acoustics of the Beaker house to good effect. "Loki! This is your fault...get up here now!"

Of course, it was Pascal Subject who showed up first. "Omigosh...um...yeah, I'll go call..."
Well, he was better than Nervous, at least. "No...#*@&#ing...time... Don't you dare leave this room... Do as I...tell you... And stop acting like the house is on fire!" (Doesn't he look like he's about to go into the fire panic-dance? Thankfully, he didn't.)

Loki did get up just in time to see Demeter Beaker's birth, as seen here.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 11:47 PM
Nothing like a nap outside...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#23 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 3:34 AM
Brandi Broke--er, I mean Dreamer--pregnant with Darren's kid:

(That blue thing is Darren's shoulder, I took the photo while painting a portrait of Brandi XD)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#24 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:54 AM

Going so soon?"
"I don't want to, but my feet - and I'm exhausted! I can't believe women volunteer for this."

David Ottomas says hi to his prospective niece or nephew.

Ginevra Hawkins always feels strange running into a pregnant aunt (of which she never has a shortage). This is supposed to be her future - but not any time soon!

Harriet Ottomas works on the fruit trees she planted right on the property line between her married house, and her childhood home, right next to her Pa's grave. Just because he's dead doesn't mean he can't be close to his grandchildren! One way, or another.

Scholar
#25 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 4:24 PM

Daisy pollen-pranked Rose just before she started having the baby. It took Daisy a while to realize that Rose was not over-reacting to the pollen!

Here's a close-up of their faces.
Daisy: "Come on, Mom, it's only pollen! It's not like you're allergic! Stop freaking out!"
Rose: "Daisy, this is not about the pollen! This isn't as easy as making you was!"
Page 1 of 8