Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 5:33 PM
Default Sims 4 wont save when i turn script mods on.
So all i want is this mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=533026
It changes time and makes it slower.
When i install it and enable script mods in Sims 4 i am no longer able to save the game, i get this error code 529:8298887332882290867:8109291530889913779
When i go to manage households i am able to save but its not practical. Can not when playing as household
Help is much appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 6:49 PM
So i've doing some test since my first post and i found that its all down to 1 sim. I remove him from the household then all is good. I can now save. If i put him back in the household i can no longer save. Strange. Looks like ill have to loose hime unless i can figure out why that 1 sim i causing the issue.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ginge620
So i've doing some test since my first post and i found that its all down to 1 sim. I remove him from the household then all is good. I can now save. If i put him back in the household i can no longer save. Strange. Looks like ill have to loose hime unless i can figure out why that 1 sim i causing the issue.

I wonder if that Sim has some glitchy custom content like hair or clothes that is causing him to mess up your game. Can you change any of that to original maxis stuff and then save to see what happens.