Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:11 PM
Sims 3 teen pregnancy... any cloths?
ok so lostaccout creaded this great mod for sims 3 to get pregnant n all that good stuff to make the game more "real". (click here)
but i really hate it when the head starts to float. so does anyone kno where there is any teen pregnancy cloths plz?
cuz i kno there is some i just cant find it

Somebody help me get out of this nightmare.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:23 PM
Read post #42 in the comments thread for the download you linked. Sometimes the best help -- especially for new innovations -- is in the comments.
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:33 PM
You wouldn't believe how many Facebook users are curious about this issue, but simply won't search for it themselves. I feel like the Research Fairy or something at one of Facebook's Sims 3 groups.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:00 AM
thanks so much!

Somebody help me get out of this nightmare.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 12:55 AM
Is there a mod for the pregnant sims to wear any clothes not jus maternity?
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:04 AM
I don't understand how to download this? Umm I went to the lostaccount person's thing and I saved the file and nothing happened? HELP!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 8:26 PM
Do you know how to get that teen pregnancy mod? When I go to the page it says I can not access it
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:17 PM
im having the same problem.I cant accesse the page.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 3:44 AM
Yeah, me too. I'm confused. :S

-lookeehere
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 1:44 PM
IIRC it was taken down as it was really outdated.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:46 PM
thanks you
In the Arena
retired moderator
#12 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:53 PM
The mod linked here is no longer available as it has not been updated to work with current patches.
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: outdated