Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:06 AM
Sleep Anywhere (on ground) Mod?
I've found a nap anywhere mod, but it seems broken (naps only last 10 seconds tops, they don't really gain any energy). What I'm really looking for is a mod that allows you to sleep wherever you want, or conversely, maybe an invisible bed that allows your sim to sleep level on the floor? I'm not sure if either exist, but I would suspect that SOMEONE has made a sleep anywhere mod at some point, so I figured I would ask here to see if anyone has.

Let me know please, thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by idiotekque
I've found a nap anywhere mod, but it seems broken (naps only last 10 seconds tops, they don't really gain any energy). What I'm really looking for is a mod that allows you to sleep wherever you want, or conversely, maybe an invisible bed that allows your sim to sleep level on the floor? I'm not sure if either exist, but I would suspect that SOMEONE has made a sleep anywhere mod at some point, so I figured I would ask here to see if anyone has.

Let me know please, thanks!

Are you using the most recent version from November, or the old one that was posted on MTS? If not, here's the updated mod here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KuroTintedHeart
Are you using the most recent version from November, or the old one that was posted on MTS? If not, here's the updated mod here

I was using the old one apparently, I'll try that and see if it works better, thanks!

I'm still curious if there are any sleep versions though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 5:34 AM
I was using the old one apparently, I'll try that and see if it works better, thanks!

I'm still curious if there are any sleep versions though.

I personally couldn't find any for the Sims 4, only 2. But maybe somebody else will have better luck
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 6:38 AM
I personally couldn't find any for the Sims 4, only 2. But maybe somebody else will have better luck

Yeah, I saw that one too and got my hopes up, haha. On the plus side, the newest version of the nap mod works perfectly from what I can tell, and I found Triplis's discord and asked if he may be down to make a sleeping version, so hey know knows.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 4:54 AM
Yeah, I saw that one too and got my hopes up, haha. On the plus side, the newest version of the nap mod works perfectly from what I can tell, and I found Triplis's discord and asked if he may be down to make a sleeping version, so hey know knows.

Glad it works!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 5:38 AM
Glad it works!

Thanks again! And he also seemed pretty cool with making a sleep version as some point.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 5:40 PM
Hi there! I really like this mod. The images of the moodlets are broken, I think...