Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:07 AM
Default Female Dresses on Masculine Frame has a 'Package'!
Hi,

I have been having this weird problem for a while now, and have no idea how to fix it. So, some CC dresses on a masculine frame sim have a lump right in front of the crotch. Not all of my CC dresses are like this, but MOST of them are. At first, I thought it was because I downloaded a mod to give all male sim a 'package' but I couldn't find anything like that in my mods folder. Second, I thought it was just a male bottom that somehow glitched out into the female clothes, but I don't really know if that is even possible.

ANY thoughts on to how to solve this weird problem would be much appreciated. It's been slowly driving me insane! It just looks so inappropriate.

I put some pictures below.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 7:56 AM
It might be because a lot of CC just isn't made to work on both frames.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 1:14 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that might be it. Is there a way to edit it in Sims 4 Studio's so it doesn't appear weird? Or something? I did notice a few dresses were just fine...