Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 3:41 AM
Default stuck sim
im having an issue where my sim is frozen , i see her in the game but her box goes away and comes back and goes away back and forth from the family list. its beyond resetting her, ive tried everything like reset town, entered resetsim into cheat box, enabled check stuck sim in overwatch. kinda dont know what to do other than force kill her but she has lots of kids so id feel bad lol. helpppppp.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 11:38 AM
Was she heavily pregnant and carrying a toddler when she froze ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bejaymac
Was she heavily pregnant and carrying a toddler when she froze ?

Yes ... :/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 9:53 PM
What you have is a little known bug that's been there from the beginning, pregnant sims and toddlers don't mix, when the sim is ready to have the baby they have a real hard time trying to drop the toddler, especially if they aren't on a lot, which causes them to freeze.
Normally you can reset the toddler which will unfreeze the sim, but with Overwatch installed the toddler will vanish, which leaves you with nothing to reset and the sim will remain frozen.
The 03:00 town reset Overwatch should put "a toddler" (zero dial pudding) back in the sims arms, but you have to be quick at pausing the game otherwise Overwatch will make it vanish yet again.

That Collins woman in IP is a major pain as she does this most times I start a new game in that world, which is how I know about the issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 10:18 PM
Thanks for the info. I’ll defs look at for that next time. As for right now, I’m just starting the game again with the backup save.