Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 2:00 PM
Default *** i totaly do eveything right ***
Hey all sory if site has answer for it but i searched a lot with my bad english ...i couldnt find answer.
i totaly do the things u said in forums for the mods and houses...i unzip files to the user/ea/mods - tray...
when i open galery i see files also ..
but the problem is about placing.Im sure i place them right lots (right about sizes.) but when i place it it goes build mode and shows nothing..
i also checked game menu allow scripmod..
I'll glad if u can help me..Thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 2:34 PM
The lots you downloaded were probably made with an older version of the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajaxsirius
The lots you downloaded were probably made with an older version of the game.

Thank you for the answer ..How can i unerstand which version of house is this :S
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zechsss
Thank you for the answer ..How can i unerstand which version of house is this :S

I might completely wrong about this, mind you. I had the same problem a while back and never found a solution. I just ended up not using those particular lots and used more recent ones only.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:51 AM
Version should not matter as i am still downloading lots that were made eons ago and they work.
When placing the lots try either having Move Object On or Move Objects off.
Also go back to where you downloaded the lots and read the creator notes.... They will often say to either place lots with Move Objects on or off.
Another thing to do is check you have downloaded the CC that goes with the houses... This shouldn't matter as usually the game will either add generic wallpaper or a message will pop up saying that some items can not be found (or something similar).

Make sure your game is fully updated via Origin....

Another thing is to remove Mods folder to desktop and run the game... Check without mods to see if houses work.... (A long shot but worth a try).