Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2015 at 4:37 PM
Default "Load Game" screen--is there an easier way to scroll through my saved games?
I'm playing on a PC, and have to hold down the left button below the touchpad with one hand, then with the other hand use the touchpad to "grab" the Load Screen's scroll button, and swipe down (and up) the touchpad to see my saved games. Now, I'm reasonably adept, finger-wise (I play piano), but the scrolling often goes too fast, and I end up barreling through my saves and missing finding the game I want. (So, I often load the wrong game, which I don't realize until I go into it, then have to exit, and do the whole process again.)

Is there any keyboard method involving the up or down keys (or some other method) that works to go through my saves one-by-one, or at least more slowly?

(For story-telling reasons for my blog, I have at least 5 main games, and several subsidiary games, each of which has several different dated saves a week. And, yes--I know I'm insane....)

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog