Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:20 PM
Thank you so very much. It worked great for me.
Advertisement
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM
I've extract the social bunny - but when i try to open it in my bodyshop for cloning bodyshop crashes down... :-(
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:20 PM
The social bunny doesn't have a character file, so nothing to export to bodyshop. If you enable the testing cheats, you can put cas into debug mode, ctrl-m or ctrl-n, and give one of your sims the bunny costume. Then extract him/her to bodyshop.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:38 PM
a tutorial on how to make zombies in fotoshop..

http://www.graphics.com/modules.php...ticle&artid=177
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
I've been having the same problem as SimsRox and redrose3436. I checked and I'm absolutely sure that they're in the Saved Sims folder and I've tried putting them into downloads but it doesn't work.

My mommy says I'm special no matter what the other kids say.
The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. [. 芭 .]
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:33 PM
i have a question, I deleted lots of my sims and they all show up in SimPE and even i see ppl with the same name and same look which i dunno which one is real and which one is fake and i dunno
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:11 AM
It good.Your idea is great.Do you know to make skill over and edit behaviour?If you know.Please tall me![IMG]F:\Sims 2\Global1\snapshot_6feef896_d10fa0e0.jpg[/IMG] Here I make Sim pass wall.
[IMG]F:\Sims 2\Global1\snapshot_30f0ee06_310faeec.jpg[/IMG] Child fight with adult.
:Phone: :Phone: :Phone:
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:24 PM
Thanks so much for this! Ive just uploaded my first born in game sim as i didnt want to risk loosing her while installing OFB! This has helped me a great deal, thanks again for all your help xx :D

**Prepare for Air! Assume the position!**
My name's Cookie, pleased to meet ya! xx
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:15 AM
For some reason, my Bodyshop won't even load. (it's been like that since I installed University) so is there a way I can package my extracted Sims (I can do the SimPE part, mind you) from in-game, or is there at least a way to reinstall Bodyshop without reinstalling my whole game?
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#35 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 7:14 PM
Danburite

I had the same problem for the first time day before yesterday with my bodyshop. It would crash halfway through bringing it up. Is that what yours was doing? For me, I figured out the reason was that I needed to drag the neighborhoods folder out to desktop while I was working on clothing, and then drag it back into its proper position once I was done with body shop to play the game. This was after much trial and error to find out what was causing the problem. Still not sure what caused it but there are a few possibilities.

1, I had had the game crash while it was exiting out so maybe something messed up during the process, but the game itself seems fine.

2, I had just downloaded a bunch of different custom outfits etc. to the game that might have caused a conflict, but the game itself, again, seemed fine. Also, once I pulled out neighborhoods everything worked fine in body shop including the outfits I had just downloaded.

3, perhaps my neighborhoods file just finally got too big for the memory to handle loading it for body shop. But why does body shop particularly need neighborhoods to work? or was it my downloads folder combined with neighborhoods that got too big for memory to handle, and by removing the nonessential one (for bodyshop) it worked fine? Just remember to drop neighborhoods back in to place before running the game. (btw I have 9 neighborhoods so maybe that is why I overwhelmed it! not to mention upteen million downloads, quite a few hacks..... you get the picture )

sleep4uall

I had some sims I deleted without meaning to, because of a screwup with veronaville from a stupid error in logic with SimPE (mine, not simpe's!) and they had duplicates but the ones that were deleted had household set as unknown on the sim browser in simpe. The ones that were left had an actual household name. Also, the sims' pictures that were deleted showed up darker in the sims browser.

edited to add something that might be important.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
Danburite

I had the same problem for the first time day before yesterday with my bodyshop. It would crash halfway through bringing it up. Is that what yours was doing?

No... like I said. It won't load. As in, at all. :sadpanda:
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#37 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:15 PM
Maybe you should pull out all your important folders in sims2 game out on desktop or store to cd (like neighborhoods, lots, downloads, saved sims etc.) uninstall the game and reinstall and drop your folders back in and see if that helps? either that, or try what I did, and pull out the various folders i just mentioned to desktop, try to run it, and see if that would make it load then drop them in one at a time to see if you could figure out which one is the problem folder (if there is one)
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 4:52 AM
I don't need to use? Do you know?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 4:55 AM
Yes you need body shop to properly package your sims to share. If youre having errors please post in sims help

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 1:30 AM
Okay, I have a completely different issue. All my sim descriptions say unknown and the faces are all pictures of mr. potato head. I can't even begin the process of sim surgery. Is there a reason for this?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#41 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 1:50 AM
On the Extra menu, click the down arrow (if there is one) and make sure No Meta Information is unchecked. Restart SimPE and try again.

Field Researcher
#42 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 2:03 AM
nevermind, I needed to uncheck the no meta information.....
Forum Resident
#43 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:08 PM
Thank you so much for this tut, it was sometimes really frustrating that I made nice Sims in CAS but couldn't upload them.
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 12:33 AM
wow that is kewlll
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th May 2006 at 7:10 PM
UGH i keep trying to make copies of my sim toddler- and i cant even LOAD my neighborhood because SimPE says that it had an error while loading the hood' and i close that box and it brings up another warning one saying that "a sim was found twice" and i keep closing the boxes- and they JUST keeping popping up... one.. after another... after another PLEASE! help me! Im going insane (
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#46 Old 19th May 2006 at 9:09 PM
Update to the latest SimPE.

Test Subject
#47 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:01 AM
What about extracting sims with a Mac? We can't have SimPE.
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 12:37 AM
wheres the sims pe :
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#49 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
SimPE can be found here: http://sims.ambertation.de/.

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#50 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 8:00 PM
I have a crashed game which was restored but is very flaky. The game refuses to let me pack them the families so I'm glad you wrote this. I'll play around with it since I CAN see the sims in game, I just can't get them out of it.

Actually, I'd like to extract the original born in game sims and package them so I reinstall the game. I don't care about their houses. I moved the crashed neighborhood onto the clean neighbohood but it's cranky. If all else fails, I'll make clones and use teh InSIMenator to reestablish their family relationships. :0)

Thanks admin of Apodyopsis :0) (What the hey is Apodyopsis? 'giver of back talk'? .... lol)
Page 2 of 7