Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Proposals!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th Mar 2017 at 5:46 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 1:42 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

399 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 316 Feedback Posts, 82 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 16
Theorist
Original Poster
#176 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 7:18 PM
UPDATE

11/10/17 Change Log:
FIXED: Ask to be Girlfriend "No Giddy" in all flavors

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:18 AM
Hi!! Thank you for this mod!! Just, this mod will conflict with MCcomander??
Theorist
Original Poster
#178 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vanush182
Hi!! Thank you for this mod!! Just, this mod will conflict with MCcomander??

No it's doesn't conflict. All mccc does is make it autonomous which is what this mod does. However. This mod does a lot more than just make it autonomous

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:08 AM
hi. this mod isn't working correcting for me. every time i try to propose, my sims reset. i tried running the game with just this mod and it still didn't work.
Theorist
Original Poster
#180 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by auti
hi. this mod isn't working correcting for me. every time i try to propose, my sims reset. i tried running the game with just this mod and it still didn't work.

What flavor are you using bc the proposing is working in my game.

Test Subject
#181 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:54 AM Last edited by auti : 26th Nov 2017 at 4:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
What flavor are you using bc the proposing is working in my game.

autonomous proposals and breakups.

edit: i just realized that i said propose when i meant to say exchange promise rings. sorry about that.
Theorist
Original Poster
#182 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 5:46 PM
UPDATE

11/26/17 Change Log:
FIXED: Exchange Promise Rings for NO GIDDY Flavors. At this time I do not know why the custom responses were causing this interaction to break but for now I have removed them. As of now, there is no responses. There still is NO Giddy. If I figure out a new way to write these in I will update them with the new responses.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Field Researcher
#183 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 10:16 PM
i love this mod but can u make one where only males proprosal bc if a woman in my book ever did >.> yea but i love.
Theorist
Original Poster
#184 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lataya25
i love this mod but can u make one where only males proprosal bc if a woman in my book ever did >.> yea but i love.

I don't think I can bc it goes by "target" and "actor" and not by male or female.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 11:05 PM
Nice way to spice things up in my playthroughs. Thanks for the hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 12:48 PM
I don't know if this is the one that is the issue of all your great autonomy-mods but, I want to make my sims flirt anonomously, but somehow they always end up saying something mean to each other and the romancebar goes down to "0" I used this mod, personality please (no restrictions), kiss and weddings
Theorist
Original Poster
#187 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daclopeda
I don't know if this is the one that is the issue of all your great autonomy-mods but, I want to make my sims flirt anonomously, but somehow they always end up saying something mean to each other and the romancebar goes down to "0" I used this mod, personality please (no restrictions), kiss and weddings

Probably the personality please mod. The others don't do anything with mean interactions. Just like all my autonomy mods, many factors go in on what interactions are picked: traits, moods, current relationship, current conversation. Any or a combination of them could cause a variety of interaction choices.

Depending on the sim, they may not flirt autonomously at the beginning. You may need to help them. But the farther you get with the relationship and moods the easier it will happen autonomously.

Test Subject
#188 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 8:08 PM
Loving this mod. Quick question about autonomy (and autonomy mods), does it apply to active sims alone, or are NPCs also affected? Because I personally love it when all the sims, NPCs included, autonomously get up to all sorts of shenanigans.
Theorist
Original Poster
#189 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MsAdelaida
Loving this mod. Quick question about autonomy (and autonomy mods), does it apply to active sims alone, or are NPCs also affected? Because I personally love it when all the sims, NPCs included, autonomously get up to all sorts of shenanigans.

Yes the NPC's are included in the autonomy of this mod and any of my other autonomy mods. The only time it won't be included is if a modder or the game file specifically says its for the household sims or NPC sims.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#190 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 9:06 PM
I'm still fighting to get NoRomance option to work, for some reason I don't have the option and mod removes proposing option from menu to me, also I don't have option to break up :/ last time that mod worked for me it was when it was released 1st time
Theorist
Original Poster
#191 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I'm still fighting to get NoRomance option to work, for some reason I don't have the option and mod removes proposing option from menu to me, also I don't have option to break up :/ last time that mod worked for me it was when it was released 1st time

Ok. Thank you. I will look into it

Instructor
#192 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Ok. Thank you. I will look into it
if noone reported anything it's perhaps sth in my game only
Theorist
Original Poster
#193 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
if noone reported anything it's perhaps sth in my game only

No as of right now, no one has reported it. Currently I'm working on a different computer so I haven't been able to test anything yet. As soon as I can I will test it. Is the one your using, with or with out the giddy interactions? Do you have any other mods?

Test Subject
#194 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 4:54 AM
Not working
I don't know if the mod is working, I have maxed out friends and romance, and made him very flirty and have a steamy conversation but he is not proposing to me. Maybe the next update can you do something about that.
Test Subject
#195 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NewbieFamily
I don't know if the mod is working, I have maxed out friends and romance, and made him very flirty and have a steamy conversation but he is not proposing to me. Maybe the next update can you do something about that.

Dw it took him a couple weeks to pop the question. Love it Thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#196 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NewbieFamily
Dw it took him a couple weeks to pop the question. Love it Thanks

Your welcome! Glad it's working for you

Lab Assistant
#197 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 2:06 AM
Sad that Sims seems to randomly break up and stuff. I was on a date with my vampire GF and she out of nowhere asked me a question it had the evil icon and I panicked. Rightfully so too as our relationship just got nuked. She apparently broke up with me! Now other Sims are just on a Heartbreak Fever run! Sadly had to get rid of the mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#198 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horni4Elves
Sad that Sims seems to randomly break up and stuff. I was on a date with my vampire GF and she out of nowhere asked me a question it had the evil icon and I panicked. Rightfully so too as our relationship just got nuked. She apparently broke up with me! Now other Sims are just on a Heartbreak Fever run! Sadly had to get rid of the mod.

Sorry to hear that. It's not supposed to even show up in the pie menu if they have a high romance levels. Good conversations shouldn't trigger it either. Could you explain more on the relationship and what was happening? Traits do have a say on if interactions happen, what was her traits? I can do some checking on the settings. This is the first I've heard of it happening like that and since it wasn't happening inappropriately in my game I figured the settings were good. Thank you for saying something, never know something may not be working right. Patches seem to mess this mod up.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#199 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 4:24 AM
I love this mod! Though I do wish there was a version without the autonomous breakups, I don't want them to break up, just want him to propose.Still an awesome mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#200 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
I love this mod! Though I do wish there was a version without the autonomous breakups, I don't want them to break up, just want him to propose.Still an awesome mod.

Thank You! Glad you enjoy it. There is a version with out break ups. Just says autononous proposals

Page 8 of 16