Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#6801 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Insimenator lets you cancel pregnancies.

Thank you. If all else fails, I have backups, though. I panicked for a minute, there.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6802 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 12:56 AM
So does sim blender, probably other mods as well.

Also sorry Gummi, I tend to say tag/token interchangeably. I meant the small disk object.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6803 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So does sim blender, probably other mods as well.

How would I go about doing it with the sim blender? I'd hate to go back a few weeks on my game.

Never mind, I found it. She was pregnant by the sims she is going to marry in the future, anyway.
Alchemist
#6804 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 2:04 AM
about making NPCs into zombies; probably safe to do only on "safe" NPC types (the ones the Prima Guides identify as Social).
some ways to do that::
-kill then use either the resurrecting phone or a certain spell.
-at least insimenator can change a selected character into zombie without killing the character. insimenator's equivalents might also be able.
other creature types; the insimenator method would with at least vampires. same part of hack as the zombie interaction.
Top Secret Researcher
#6805 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
about making NPCs into zombies; probably safe to do only on "safe" NPC types (the ones the Prima Guides identify as Social).
some ways to do that::
-kill then use either the resurrecting phone or a certain spell.
-at least insimenator can change a selected character into zombie without killing the character. insimenator's equivalents might also be able.
other creature types; the insimenator method would with at least vampires. same part of hack as the zombie interaction.

If you kill them and then do a resurrection that will make them a Zombie, they will No Longer be a NPC. I had a NPC Maid die and I noticed that after resurrecting them they were not longer a NPC. So if you want a Zombie Maid or other NPC you have to turn them into a Zombie with out Killing them, otherwise you have a Zombie that is not a NPC.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#6806 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:31 PM
How do you reverse/change a bad 'makeover' on a pixel? I've got Kennedy Cox looking quite atrocious with one, and no matter what I do ('change appearance', 'gussy up' at the mirror) he's stuck with smeared on lipstick and botched eye lid makeup. It's so embarrassing for him he's had to wear dark glasses now. He's beaten the stylist to a pulp over his incompetence, but that doesn't make matters any better.
I feel so sorry for him-thought I'd ask on his behalf.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#6807 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:33 PM
Did you make him wear face paint and then remove it? That's how I get rid of it.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#6808 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:36 PM
I'll try it, but I've tried to remove it using CAS-perhaps it'll work..poor guy is just dying of looking awful..slinking around.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#6809 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:37 PM
Have him try another stylist, and keep trying until he gets a good one.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#6810 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 7:11 PM
I remember one of my Sims, long ago, in my old vanilla hood, really buggering up Ivy Copur's face My Sim became a good stylist eventually, but Ivy never, ever sat down in that chair again She absolutely refused. It took some time before she turned up looking normal again.

The mask trick works for me as well
Theorist
#6811 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 10:13 PM
Is there a way to make non owned community lots cost money to enter? Not to go there either by walkin, driving, or taxi, but when they enter a certain area they'd need to pay to enter. If they stay on the outside of the area they don't hafta pay and can visit all they want.
Mad Poster
#6812 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 10:36 PM
Nope. Not unless you manually remove the money from your playable.

Re the prisoner tag, it's just worded confusingly, it does work without the visitor controller. I thought the same for years and years until someone corrected me and I tried it out in a setup I didn't want the VC, and it worked.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Theorist
#6813 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 11:35 PM
I didn't think there was, but never hurts to ask :D

Ok, so another dumb question, which again is prob a no go, but meh ...

So most lots have a single street side. The Broke trailer however has 2 street sides. Is there a way to make a lot have 2 street sides? (I haven't tried or looked to see if Lot Adjuster does this.)
Alchemist
#6814 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 12:08 AM Last edited by mdsb759 : 27th Apr 2017 at 12:43 AM.
yes, it is Lot Adjuster; the "Add/Remove roads" option in advanced settings.
adding roads reduces build-able area; 10 squares from edge. SimPE is another way; Lot Description resource in neighborhood's file.
roads box; 01 is front road, 02 & 04 & 08 are the other 3 sides. I do not remember which is which. add the respective values to increase roads, subtract to decrease roads. 0f is all 4 sides having a road.
edit:: safe values would be these: 01, 03, 05, 07, 09, 0b, 0d, 0f. 03 (1+2) & 05 (1+4) & 09 (1+8) would be 2 sides having roads, 07 (1+2+4) & 0b (1+2+8) & 0d (1+4+8) would be 3 sides having roads.
Field Researcher
#6815 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 1:27 AM
What would happen if I made my Sim Kids witches with the Sim Transformer and would that mess the neighborhood up or not?

Prince Avalanche
Mad Poster
#6816 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 2:34 AM
About Ideal Plantsim...I thought that there was only one and it is a male. But I then fell on default replacement for download here , and the creator made a male and a female...Are both used in game?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#6817 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
About Ideal Plantsim...I thought that there was only one and it is a male. But I then fell on default replacement for download here , and the creator made a male and a female...Are both used in game?

If it is a properly made multi-Ideal Plantsim mod, yes, just like a multi-Poli-Tech mod. I use Almighty Hat's multi-Ideals and multi-Polis, which provides eight of each and they all take turns.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6818 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
If it is a properly made multi-Ideal Plantsim mod, yes, just like a multi-Poli-Tech mod. I use Almighty Hat's multi-Ideals and multi-Polis, which provides eight of each and they all take turns.

Isn't that sweet?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#6819 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 12:52 PM
But the thread I linked to offers a replacement...no talks about this download being a multi-ideal mod. This is what confuses me. I read all comments, no one seem to wonder about the presence of 2 defaults.

Mad Poster
#6820 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 8:00 PM
So with all those new slider hacks out, are there any specifically for pets?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#6821 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:39 PM
Does game counts dead children into LTW such as "have 6 grandchildren" or "marry off 6 children" (if said child is actually a married adult)?
Mad Poster
#6822 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:41 PM
Not yet. But apparently this is possible. I'm interested - because I already create other animals (like foxes) as strays. It would be fun to have more options there.

Rosebine - that sounds like it is a multi-ideal mod which also replaces the default. Or perhaps the opposite gender to the sim is chosen?
Edit: Actually, having looked at it, that is one face template displayed on two genders, so I think it will just be the male and they've shown the female as a hint at what features female babies would inherit. I don't feel like downloading it to check if there are one or two sims though.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#6823 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Booney
Does game counts dead children into LTW such as "have 6 grandchildren" or "marry off 6 children" (if said child is actually a married adult)?

I think it counts "had grandchild" and "child got married" memories.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#6824 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Not yet. But apparently this is possible. I'm interested - because I already create other animals (like foxes) as strays. It would be fun to have more options there.

I'd be interested as well -- I've been wanting to make another pet breed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6825 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Rosebine - that sounds like it is a multi-ideal mod which also replaces the default. Or perhaps the opposite gender to the sim is chosen?
Edit: Actually, having looked at it, that is one face template displayed on two genders, so I think it will just be the male and they've shown the female as a hint at what features female babies would inherit. I don't feel like downloading it to check if there are one or two sims though.

Make sense, and you are right. I downloaded it, and opened it in SimPE. there is indeed only one facial structure entry.
Thank you.

Page 273 of 1346