Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#6826 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 7:50 PM
MATY down again?

EDIT: Downforeveryoneorjustme says it's down. I think they'll be back soon as always.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#6827 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
MATY down again?

EDIT: Downforeveryoneorjustme says it's down. I think they'll be back soon as always.

I got an "500 Internal Server Error" it looks like something is misconfigured on the server, or the server is down for maintenance. Check back tomorrow or the next day.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Instructor
#6828 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:06 AM
Are strays supposed to show up in vacation destinations? I saw a cat lurking at the hotel where two sims are having their honeymoon, but I've never seen one there before.
Theorist
#6829 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:40 AM
MATY is back up 'n runnin again.
Mad Poster
#6830 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 12:20 AM
Is it possible to pick the food available at an unowned restaurant? With a cheat maybe?

Also, is there a way to get party guests to EAT THE DAMN FOOD I PREPARED rather than literally constantly raiding the fridge for snacks while ignoring the plate which is right there? I know I could turn the fridge around, but it looks ugly.

Actually, at my last party, a guest took a bath. THAT was weird!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#6831 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Also, is there a way to get party guests to EAT THE DAMN FOOD I PREPARED rather than literally constantly raiding the fridge for snacks while ignoring the plate which is right there? I know I could turn the fridge around, but it looks ugly.

Actually, at my last party, a guest took a bath. THAT was weird!

Visitor snaking fix, by TwoJeff.
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=8.0

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
#6832 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 1:12 AM
the Create-A-Dog/Create-A-Cat content that pet promotions unlock; can cheats help with the unlocking?
and would each species (cat, small dog, large dog) unlock content for their own species or for any?

can a Pet-only household (shipped version Critter household or a custom household) be placed in an unoccupied lot or must it be merged with a human household?

at what rate do werewolf sims approach Body 10 (on their own)? do the pop-up messages come up when that skill increases?
would that rate be faster with exercise?
would the max Body memory appear in memory panel either way?
Field Researcher
#6833 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:42 AM
I can answer the unlocking pet content question, at least. Download No Pet Unlock Code Spam from Simbology and make sure to read the documentation included because you need to put the file that unlocks pet content into a different location than downloads.

Sorry I don't know any of the others. :/

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Scholar
#6834 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 3:04 AM
The Crittur household has to be merged with a human household; it cannot be played independently.
Mad Poster
#6835 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:11 AM
Is it possible to pick the food available at an unowned restaurant? With a cheat maybe?

Your sim can steal from others like they steal from your sim. Also you can distract them and they leave food what your sim can pick up.
(Tips for homeless sim)
Mad Poster
#6836 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 4:24 PM
I'd like to know about plate of food/serving, if there is a way for my sim, to pick it up and place it in their inventory....on a community lot. That's be awesome...and too easy.

Mad Poster
#6837 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:00 PM
Should be possible if you have a build/buy enabler.
#6838 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:00 PM
if you have a buydebug enabler it is. I use it all the time for my homeless sims who cant have a stove on their lot. Just cook hotdogs on the community lot and before serving make them drop the platter then stick it in their inventory.
Mad Poster
#6839 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:02 PM
I used to have this mod, but for reasons, it never worked in my game. This is why I was wondering if anything else did the job.
I like to play poor sims too.

#6840 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:08 PM
which version did you have? the BV version works all the way up to M&G and I don't believe there was another version after that. Only other thing I do alot of is having other sims gift food to the homeless sim since food in inventory never spoils (I think).
Scholar
#6841 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:15 PM
It can conflict with things, for example with the mod that enables visiting residential lots. Make it load last.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#6842 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Your sim can steal from others like they steal from your sim. Also you can distract them and they leave food what your sim can pick up.
(Tips for homeless sim)

No, I mean, at a owned restaurant I can set the menu, so for example if I want to make a Chinese restaurant or an Italian restaurant sims can choose from different selections of food. I just wondered (probably unlikely!) if it was possible for an unowned restaurant.

Thank you for the link to the Twojeffs mod!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#6843 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
which version did you have? the BV version works all the way up to M&G and I don't believe there was another version after that. Only other thing I do alot of is having other sims gift food to the homeless sim since food in inventory never spoils (I think).

I do not remember what version I had...I just remember it would freeze like I was not in Live mode. I might try re downloading it. Thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by Voeille
It can conflict with things, for example with the mod that enables visiting residential lots. Make it load last.

I do not have that mod.

Space Pony
#6844 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 9:25 PM
I just wondered (probably unlikely!) if it was possible for an unowned restaurant.

No it is not

Would be great if it would be possible That is why I always have one super rich sim in hood, who owns all the restaurants.. I can choose the menu, but I will never actually play with the sim in question

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Theorist
#6845 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:51 PM
I wanted to play 2 of the same neighborhoods I would need to go into one of the neighborhood files and change all the Nxxx to Nxxy correct?
Mad Poster
#6846 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:04 PM
I would assume this is correct. Ant renamer program is your friend...

Theorist
#6847 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I would assume this is correct. Ant renamer program is your friend...

What's that?
Mad Poster
#6848 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:11 PM
It is a very useful program that let you rename everything at once. For instance, you'd set it so every file named N002, be renamed N004. Then all files in that Hood folder would be renamed in one shot. (including snapshots, lots, etc..everything)
http://download.cnet.com/Ant-Rename...4-75330147.html

Test Subject
#6849 Old 1st May 2017 at 5:55 AM
Downloading and creating a megahood is essentially starting my game from scratch right?
Mad Poster
#6850 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:40 AM
Not necessarily. If you install Tarlia's cleaned hoods as open for business subhoods you can put them into existing neighborhoods.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 274 of 1347