Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 10:32 PM Last edited by ajshn : 10th Apr 2017 at 6:16 PM.
Default Part time jobs for adults or jobs with few days or hours? Mods to make the game harder?
There use to be a mod that allowed adults to join the teen part time careers but it doesn't work anymore. So i was wondering if anyone else made their own version of this mod, or if there are any customs careers that only have the sim work for a few days or only a couple of sim hours a day. Or careers that are low paying.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:17 PM
Im also updating this with another wcif, Im looking for mods that made the game harder, i have the mod to lower salary pay and i use mc command to make bills higher. But what else is there?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:47 PM Last edited by arrowsforpens : 25th Apr 2017 at 1:14 AM.
Andrew & Orange Mittens made a couple of part-time careers for adults, an adult version of the Fast Food career and a daycare career.

Also, here's a mod they made that prevents your sim from automatically being promoted --you have to call your boss and ask for the promotion.

((And it looks like plasticbox made a mod to make all the teen careers available for adults too)) EDIT, this one is outdated and broken.

I hope some of that can get you started!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arrowsforpens
Andrew & Orange Mittens made a couple of part-time careers for adults, an adult version of the Fast Food career and a daycare career.

Also, here's a mod they made that prevents your sim from automatically being promoted --you have to call your boss and ask for the promotion.

And it looks like plasticbox made a mod to make all the teen careers available for adults too: here

I hope some of that can get you started!

The mod by Plasticbox is broken @arrowsforpens and has been since last year. I wouldn't recommend it to people.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
The mod by Plasticbox is broken @arrowsforpens and has been since last year. I wouldn't recommend it to people.

Oops, thanks for the check! Edited my post.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 10:30 PM
SwearyGringo has a new Patreon page with mods to lower wages.