Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 6:05 PM
Default Any GUI mods?
More specifically, any larger GUI mods? Now granted, the UI is large enough for Full HD, but I have an expensive 4k monitor and bad eyes. (I know, I know... hindsight is always 20/20.) So is there some way or mod to scale the UI?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 1:35 PM
No mods for it, but it is a very simple procedure to resize UI.

In your Sims4 folder (same folder where the mods, saves and tray folders are.) is a file called Options.ini

Double click to open, and the second option on the list is called "uiscale = 100"

Just adjust that default 100 to whatever you like, save file and load game. UI will be new size in game. Just keep in mind that making the number lower increases the size. So changing 100 to 75 will make the UI bigger. 100 to 125 makes it smaller. Play around till you are happy with the size.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots